• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

1971 Marshall Super Bass SoCal (not mine)

• Thread starter Dogs of Doom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
This guy has been selling some stuff. I think I posted his checkered cab's before, but look at this!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/468590580382066/

1971 Marshall Super Bass

$1,900

upload_2020-1-30_23-10-39.png

1971 Marshall Super Bass. 100W. If you want the absolute real deal of the power and tone of a Marshall, this really is it. The LOUDEST 100W I’ve been in front of—literally will scare small children, sterilize a Wookie, and possibly get some of your neighbors to scratch you off the Christmas list. But, it won’t matter when you unleash all that power under your tone ticklers and let the ‘hood remember why Marshall is synonymous with Rock N Roll. And yes, you’re correct: that is not the original tolex with the cab; it has been refinished in a color that would make CC Deville blush and the ladies say, “Wow! The tone on that pink amp!” Blah blah blah...

I bought this from a GC back East two years ago and it has been my friends backup amp since. Only recent mod is the PPIMV mod performed in 2019 by a local tech. Looks like there have been some replaced caps, but that was prior to my possession. I’ll even give you the box it shipped in. No trades, no I won’t ship, I take cash only—you “could” temp me with a trade for an X Box, or Honda Del Sol, but we’d only be exchanging pleasantries, so don’t waste your time. Serious inquiries will be taken seriously. I mean this. Less

Condition
Used - Fair
Brand
Marshall

upload_2020-1-30_23-12-34.png

upload_2020-1-30_23-13-14.png

has gutshots on the ad page...

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reckon that's a little high for a pink amp with corners ,radio shack switch n xtra holes round back
But maybe it's tight on the inside,as it does have new filters

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I was debating putting this in the backstage. I posted it more for the spectacle. This guy seems to get some older stuff, but not really anything stock. He also has a '74 SL 100.

upload_2020-1-31_8-17-46.png

also has PPIMV.

They both have gut shots. I'm not a techie, but the pink one has an odd wire in there, not sure what it is. If you click on the link, you can see the images. Click on his name & it'll pop up w/ all his listings. (on the web anyway - not sure about phone)

Whenever I see a pink amp, I always think about Greenday, where he painted his head pink. I guess some people like that...

Latest posts