./...

• Thread starter Codyjohns
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
:) COOL AS SHIT R/T!!!! I'm so glad you salvaged it. It is F'n Beautiful. I didn't say anything but I literally cringed when you mentioned that you might re-tolex it in Red. Not that I have anything against red, it's just that It's a FRIGGIN' FAWN. Why would you want ANY other color?

Now If You can just find a Matching Cab.....

:):) TWIN

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
:) COOL AS SHIT R/T!!!! I'm so glad you salvaged it. It is F'n Beautiful. I didn't say anything but I literally cringed when you mentioned that you might re-tolex it in Red. Not that I have anything against red, it's just that It's a FRIGGIN' FAWN. Why would you want ANY other color?

Now If You can just find a Matching Cab.....

:):) TWIN

Thank's Twin........it had to live as a Fawn.........I wish I had the matching cab.......I bet you we could count on our hands and feet how many Fawn cabs left the factory. :lol: very hard to find.

kr-100

Reaction score
WOW....looks GREAT! I can't believe that the fawn didn't stain/discolor at all.

Good Job.

Makes you're cab look grungy now...lol

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just uploading a couple of video's on YT .......I will posted them in the cellar in a bit. :)

Adwex

Reaction score
I must've missed the "before" pics, I can't believe someone painted that black.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
I must've missed the "before" pics, I can't believe someone painted that black.

I know it was so sad .......the person that own it before me must of hated the color......very sad to see a great Marshall defiled like that.

Adwex

Reaction score
I know it was so sad .......the person that own it before me must of hated the color......very sad to see a great Marshall defiled like that.

I can understand not liking the color...it is a little unusual....but to actually paint it??!!

drriff

Reaction score
MRT that looks soooo beautiful - that major hard work really paid off!

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
I can understand not liking the color...it is a little unusual....but to actually paint it??!!

If he would of kept the amp original he would of sold it for a lot more......dumb move on his part.

Ydna

In Memorandum
Reaction score
If he would of kept the amp original he would of sold it for a lot more......dumb move on his part.

RT, don't you see? He painted it black because he knew one day he would sell it to you for cheap. He was justifying the price. It was just meant to be.