./...

• Thread starter Codyjohns
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Or maybe they were just listening to the song Paint it Black whilst under the influence of a few too many drugs :lol:

I would kill for a '78 JMP. If I decide it's time for a new amp once I get my 900 fixed up, I'm gonna search the country for a decent condition '78 2203.
The JMP style headboxes just look amazing.

If you ask me a '78 2203 is a must have .........my best friend owns a '79 2203 and it sounds amazing.

Jesstaa

Reaction score
If you ask me a '78 2203 is a must have .........my best friend owns a '79 2203 and it sounds amazing.

It's really gonna come down to the choice between a JVM410H and a 2203, I'm almost certain I'll sell my 900, because I don't think it's quite what I'm looking for.

Nickc6

Reaction score
Holy shitt can!!!! I first saw your amp on another thread. NEVER would've guess it was at one time painted black! Who in the hell paints their amp?!? :wtf: Awesome job RT!!!! Beautiful fawn! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy shitt can!!!! I first saw your amp on another thread. NEVER would've guess it was at one time painted black! Who in the hell paints their amp?!? :wtf: Awesome job RT!!!! Beautiful fawn! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Thank you soooooo much Nickc6:cheers:..........the hard work really paid off. :)

God of Thunder

Reaction score
Just to echo the thoughts, love it, especially considering the before/after photos!!