Are we not allowed to discuss Ukraine at all on the Marshall forum?

• Thread starter lespaul339
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lespaul339

Reaction score
I noticed threads keep getting deleted that pertain to the topic. I don't really see that as a political discussion. It's really a world current event issue that is pretty serious. I also had the Ukrainian flag with a fist in my signature to show support and that got deleted as well. You know some of us have family over there. So we aren't even allowed to show support on the Marshall forum? Not trying to ruffle any feathers, but sometimes I just don't understand why certain things on here can be discussed and certain things can't. Please explain why this is an issue.

PelliX

Reaction score
Well, the rules are the rules. Like laws they're subject to interpretation by judges, or in this case, mods/admins. If the admin considers a discussion on toilet seats political, it's his choice. His house, his rules. :shrug:

On a more cheerful note (and I do honestly hope your relatives are safe, man!)...

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
the subject becomes political when people choose sides...

even showing "solidarity" for one side over another is political to someone.

This is an international forum. We have people from both Ukraine & Russia on the forum.

The threads that get deleted, get deleted because they end up "FUCK _______!!!" & then, even when you clean it up, it keeps going.

You can say that discussion about Putin, Zelenskyy, Biden, Trump, Boris, etc. aren't political, but, be serious. This is the #1 political subject on the planet right now.

lespaul339

Reaction score
Ok I can respect that even if I don't 100% agree. You have a job to do and I don't take it personal. I realize this is an international forum and I don't mean to single anyone out. More so just wanted to show support for something that affects me/ my significant other personally.

lespaul339

Reaction score
the subject becomes political when people choose sides...

even showing "solidarity" for one side over another is political to someone.

This is an international forum. We have people from both Ukraine & Russia on the forum.

The threads that get deleted, get deleted because they end up "FUCK _______!!!" & then, even when you clean it up, it keeps going.

You can say that discussion about Putin, Zelenskyy, Biden, Trump, Boris, etc. aren't political, but, be serious. This is the #1 political subject on the planet right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts