Are You A Left Lane Driver?

• Thread starter crossroadsnyc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
but who's the bigger asshole? The Left Lane driver, or the fuckwad playing Frogger with traffic, weaving in and out. I seek those guys out and purposefully mess with them.
I would say you are for blocking the road, youre breaking the law, you created a dangerous situation where another driver has to find another means to get around you. Don't you see that youre the cause of the problem and others like you? You think its funny when you don't have enough sense to get over even when someone flashes their lights, honks their horn, rides your bumper to wake your slumbering ass up to get out of the way! You create a danger to yourself and others around you with your childish behavior which you openly admit.

Bottom line, abide by the law and the rules of the road and we'll all get there safely.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
I drive 8 mph over the speed limit in the left lane with the cruise control on. if some one wants to go 20-30mph over blatently breaking the law that is there problem not mine, Im not getting over going 10mph under behind semis getting my windshield broken for some raging person killing my gas millage :)

I do and continue to slow down to a complete crawl if nesseary when some jack ass is tail gaiting me flashing there lights.

Thats not right man and one day you may mess with the wrong mental midget who has a gun or slams into you. The right thing to do is move over when possible and let them go, its what I do. Hey they are great cop bait for tickets so I dont get one. I wont pull right in behind a semi but when safe and all is clear I move over.

Rokinroller

Reaction score
I don't move over when I'm doing 10 over the speed limit and the asshole behind me likes to taste my bumper. Then I slow down to the posted speed limit and then stay there, just to piss him off. :D

Yeah, I'm that guy.

And you are proud of this ? You deserve to be severely "disciplined" , little man . You mama didnt tell you not to play in traffic ? Some are so dumb that they actually "think" they are smart . Geeze , all "grown-up now " are ya ? Just pray you dont do that sort of juvenile bull crap to a guy like Marshall dog , Pedecamp or ME . we'll send you running and crying back to your mama real fast.

BowerR64

Reaction score
I guess they are in the right.

Its the passing lane.. everyone is passing THEM!

Why should they have to move? they were there first!

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
Of course , logical thing to do ,.. but you cant when as I've seen OFTEN on a 3 lane highway you get 3 dumbass idiots all side by side doing the same speed , with no one in front of them , and wont move , so you are blocked on all 3 lanes . The shit I've seen is severe mental stupidity . Dumbarses have no clue and could not care less who is around them . I take driving VERY seriously , and will NEVER do intentional stupidity like that .
You have to take it seriously with 1.3 million driving deaths in the US every year, I'm not interested or any of my loved ones being part of that number.

Last edited:

tone seaker

Reaction score
Where the Rock Rolls Hard and the Blues Rains Down
And you are proud of this ? You deserve to be severely "disciplined" , little man . You mama didnt tell you not to play in traffic ? Some are so dumb that they actually "think" they are smart . Geeze , all "grown-up now " are ya ? Just pray you dont do that sort of juvenile bull crap to a guy like Marshall dog , Pedecamp or ME . we'll send you running and crying back to your mama real fast.

Sounds like your the SOB I laugh at and turn my mirror down when your tailgating me flashing your ligts. I bet you blood pressure is sky high LOL

Any one like you hits me Im calling a lawyer immediatly :)

When i was young I welded my bumper on the back of my truck to the frame so I could slam on the brakes on tailgaters and destroy there vehicles :)

Rokinroller

Reaction score
Sounds like your the SOB I laugh at and turn my mirror down when your tailgating me flashing your ligts. I bet you blood pressure is sky high LOL

Any one like you hits me Im calling a lawyer immediatly :)

When i was young I welded my bumper on the back of my truck to the frame so I could slam on the brakes on tailgaters and destroy there vehicles :)

Nah little man , not at all . LOL .... Its your blood pressure that will be squirting out your temple when you play your dangerous and stupid "SOB" little boy game with a mental midget who's really more nuts with bigger balls than you and pops you a nice chunck of hot lead right through that hollow head . Then you can be your family's hero for a long time . Grow up , learn how to RESPECT others . You never know who you be messin with .... and not just on the roads . Ha ha lots a good a lawyer gonna do you ..... wtf man ... r u for real ?

jmp45

Reaction score
I don't move over when I'm doing 10 over the speed limit and the asshole behind me likes to taste my bumper. Then I slow down to the posted speed limit and then stay there, just to piss him off. :D

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Hey Ghostman, do you have a conceal carry license? You might need one.

el_bastardo

Reaction score
So , you see fit to engage and provoke road rage because its in YOUR best interest ? Come on man . Its simple , just get out of the way and let the guy go . He's not the raging asshole , can you understand ?
No one said anything about provoking road rage. I'm talking about you seemingly being an angry egomaniacal lunatic on the road.

el_bastardo

Reaction score
Literal laugh out loud at the fucking internet tough guys in this thread! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tone seaker

Reaction score
Nah little man , not at all . LOL .... Its your blood pressure that will be squirting out your temple when you play your dangerous and stupid "SOB" little boy game with a mental midget who's really more nuts with bigger balls than you and pops you a nice chunck of hot lead right through that hollow head . Then you can be your family's hero for a long time . Grow up , learn how to RESPECT others . You never know who you be messin with .... and not just on the roads . Ha ha lots a good a lawyer gonna do you ..... wtf man ... r u for real ?

And here we go showing your head exploding ranting post just like you drive SON. You dont own the road. Its drivers like you that make me laugh at how ignorant you are when you wail around me just in time for me to make the timmed light passing you stoped over and over again. If im goin over the speed limit you have no right to tell me to slow down under it so you can drive 30mph over and kill some one. There is a speed limit and you have no right to disregaurd others saftey so you can go 100+ mph SON

I saw a idiot like you hit the back of some one last night gunning it up a entrance ramp onto the highway. He looked like he is probaly still in the hospital and maybe killed the innocent person in front of them. I gladly told the police exactly what I saw the raging maniac running into the back of some one :)

Rokinroller

Reaction score
And here we go showing your head exploding ranting post just like you drive SON. You dont own the road. Its drivers like you that make me laugh at how ignorant you are when you wail around me just in time for me to make the timmed light passing you stoped over and over again. If im goin over the speed limit you have no right to tell me to slow down under it so you can drive 30mph over and kill some one. There is a speed limit and you have no right to disregaurd others saftey so you can go 100+ mph SON

I saw a idiot like you hit the back of some one last night gunning it up a entrance ramp onto the highway. He looked like he is probaly still in the hospital and maybe killed the innocent person in front of them. I gladly told the police exactly what I saw the raging maniac running into the back of some one :)

Dude ... you just don't get it . I'm not at all what you "think" and are saying of me . But you clearly ARE what you are saying of yourself . Give it up ... its now quite clear that its just way too complex for you to understand . I'm out

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
Left lane campers are the worst. You know what's even worse? The idiots who speed up when you try and pass them, and there are a lot of those.

images

Peace

Rokinroller

Reaction score
No one said anything about provoking road rage. I'm talking about you seemingly being an angry egomaniacal lunatic on the road.
And your just a ridiculous TROLL who's proven to all that you cant play for shit . You Really don't belong . Nobody likes you . Your a fake . A good reason why many have left . Arrogant , always contrary TROLL .... like stalefish ?

tone seaker

Reaction score
Dude ... you just don't get it . I'm not at all what you "think" and are saying of me . But you clearly ARE what you are saying of yourself . Give it up ... its now quite clear that its just way too complex for you to understand . I'm out

LOL Dude you are exactly what I think the raging maniac driver. Your post prove it. Im laid back with my cruse control on going 8mph over while your behind me flashing your lights and throwing you hands up in the air tailgating me with your head about to explode, People like you make me laugh. LOL

And here you go saying "its now quite clear that its just way too complex for you to understand" Thinking your better than me and others. Get over your self Son LOL

el_bastardo

Reaction score
And your just a ridiculous TROLL who's proven to all that you cant play for shit . You Really don't belong . Nobody likes you . Your a fake . A good reason why many have left . Arrogant , always contrary TROLL .... like stalefish ?
I posted some links earlier about anger management. Maybe take a look at them. They might help. I'm sure you're a good dude, you just get really mad really easily. Lighten up buddy.

P.S. - It's "you're".

Ghostman

Reaction score
I would say you are for blocking the road, youre breaking the law, you created a dangerous situation where another driver has to find another means to get around you. Don't you see that youre the cause of the problem and others like you? You think its funny when you don't have enough sense to get over even when someone flashes their lights, honks their horn, rides your bumper to wake your slumbering ass up to get out of the way! You create a danger to yourself and others around you with your childish behavior which you openly admit.

Bottom line, abide by the law and the rules of the road and we'll all get there safely.
The unsafe lane changes 300 times a minute I would call far more dangerous than a driver cruising along.

Also, these unsafe lane changes are just as illegal as the Left lane driver. even more so. A left lane driver gets one ticket for impeding traffic, if that's where it leads. The asshole changing lanes like a drift king wanna be asshole, gets one for every lane they decide to jam themselves into. As well as reckless driving, following too closely, speeding, etc. etc.

That's a poor argument against the left lane rider.

Ghostman

Reaction score

lmao. Bring it. I have zero issues on the road. I'm patient, which should be the number one trait for any driver. Fuck assholes who think they have a superior place on the highway above all others. Yeah, I'll seek them out every time and do everything I can to really blow their temper.

Latest posts