Are You A Left Lane Driver?

• Thread starter crossroadsnyc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Sounds like your one of those jerk cyclest that does not give a flying crap about pedestrians. Again they come at us at speeds (riding full out) that would possibly kill us and pass with in inches. Jerk

Ha, I must say that I love those cyclist (not saying CoyotesGator is one of them) that stop for a second at a RED light and them proceed on through it?! If you want the respect of an automobile then act and respect traffic devices like an automobile...just saying.

Last edited:

BowerR64

Reaction score
What about this, how do you feel about unsafe cars?

They risk your life and your familys life because it looks cool

unsafe driving.jpg

They put a tire on a wheel that is WAY to wide for the tire and rely on tire pressure to keep the tire mounted to the wheel. THEN they adjust the camber so the tire tucks in under the fender so they can lower the car to unsafe levels.

At any time the tire can go flat, rip off the wheel or just plain fail and if your doing 70 on the freeway behind these idiots??

Fail.jpg

MarshallDog

Reaction score
What about this, how do you feel about unsafe cars?

They risk your life and your familys life because it looks cool

View attachment 45251

They put a tire on a wheel that is WAY to wide for the wheel and rely on tire pressure to keep the tire mounted to the wheel. THEN they adjust the camber so the tire tucks in under the fender so they can lower the car to unsafe levels.

At any time the tire can go flat, rip off the wheel or just plain fail and it your doing 70 on the freeway behind these idiots??

View attachment 45252

I agree, these phuckwads are a disaster just waiting, I only hope they only injure themselves and not anyone else!

Not only is that completely stupid looking but how can the laws in this great Country allow these "embarrassments" of an auto to pass inspection???

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I drive 8 mph over the speed limit in the left lane with the cruise control on. if some one wants to go 20-30mph over blatently breaking the law that is there problem not mine, Im not getting over going 10mph under behind semis getting my windshield broken for some raging person killing my gas millage :)

I do and continue to slow down to a complete crawl if nesseary when some jack ass is tail gaiting me flashing there lights.

Do you live in Texas by any chance?

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Probably not, he'd get shot:lol::lol::lol:

The way he describes his driving is exactly what we experienced while driving through TX … unquestionably, the worst drivers pound for pound I've seen in any state I've driven through in the continental United States. In fact, the divers in TX are what prompted me to start this thread. Every single bad behavior described in this thread was on full display at all times.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
The way he describes his driving is exactly what we experienced while driving through TX … unquestionably, the worst drivers pound for pound I've seen in any state I've driven through in the continental United States. In fact, the divers in TX are what prompted me to start this thread. Every single bad behavior described in this thread was on full display at all times.

Wow, that surprises me, wonder why more drivers aren't shot at in TX???

CoyotesGator

Reaction score
The Institute for the Very, Very, Very Nervous

They are out of staters.

Before everything went to shit in '82...

el_bastardo

Reaction score
Because thankfully very few people lose their shit at slight perceived driving inconveniences like you do.

And also, in Texas, people shoot back.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score

We were dumbfounded. It was literally the exact opposite of what was expected. It could very well be that we just happened to get an unfair view (i'm certainly not disparaging the state of TX), but it was maddening.

el_bastardo

Reaction score
I have lived in many states and by far the worst drivers I've ever encountered were the 2 years I lived in California.
Absolutely. California drivers are terrible. There are just too many people there.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I have lived in many states and by far the worst drivers I've ever encountered were the 2 years I lived in California.

Ha! See, CA actually had the best / most polite drivers I've experienced in the continental United States … the roads were definitely congested w/a lot of traffic, but I've never had so much elbow room in my life. Everyone leaves a space of about 7 car lengths in front and behind. It was absolute bliss.

el_bastardo

Reaction score
And your still posting, very interesting theory you have....:wow:
It's "you're", meathead.

Anyway, I live in Texas. I live in the biggest city in Texas. Drivers are maniacs here. It's no big deal. Everyone knows it, and no one shoots at each other because surprisingly enough Texans are generally very kind people.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
It's "you're", meathead.

Anyway, I live in Texas. I live in the biggest city in Texas. Drivers are maniacs here. It's no big deal. Everyone knows it, and no one shoots at each other because surprisingly enough Texans are generally very kind people.

And...like I said you are still posting....still:rofl: For Christ sakes!!!!

Latest posts