AVT 150 Can you help me please

• Thread starter franco
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

franco

Reaction score
Hello
Can you to help me concerning a Marshall amplifying.
I possess 3 Marshall,1s amplifyings Vavlstate 8080, 1 Avt 150 Combo and 1 AVT 275 Stereo.
My problem is the next on
On the 8080 I use the loop of effect (pedal of volume + delay + chorus) all the effects function very well, the OK delay, the OK chorus, the volume pedals gotten not up of volume, pedal below volume max, so all is OK.
On the 2 AVTS the effects function on the other hand but very very weakly, the volumes delay and of the chorus are had bottom and one hears very very small the effects, pedals of volume gives very very small difference between the positions Maxes and Min .Ces that is strange that is that the problem is the same on the 2 AVTS and not on the Valvstate 8080.
Can you help me please

amplifier

Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhhh being that I only understood about half of what you said there it sounds like if you're unhappy with the internal effects than buy an effects pedal and run it through the loop.

franco

Reaction score
I think that you didn't understand my problem and please excuse my bad English

javier pintos

Reaction score
R u using the effect loop?, your AVT has a parallel effect loop and a efect mix control, or just pluging into the guitar input?

However try this, put the volume pedal on the input, and the delay and chorus on the effect loop and see how it works

link to the manual: http://www.marshallamps.com/downloads/files/AVT150_275 hbk.pdf

from the AVT manual...

22 FX Loop Mix Controls
(Clean & Overdrive)
When an effects unit is hooked-up to the
aforementioned FX loop, the top control adjusts
the FX Mix for the two OD channels and
turning it clockwise increases the amount of
effect you hear - from ‘dry’ (0) to ‘wet’ (10).
The bottom FX Mix control does the exact
same thing for the Acoustic Simulator and
Clean channels.
Please note that the FX mix on your
external processor should be set to maximum
(i.e. ‘wet’).