Bluesbreaker combo demo (100% stock!)

• Thread starter Samuelp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samuelp

Reaction score
Thanks a lot!

I just wanted to show, how great sounding amp is the Blusesbreaker combo:)
Without any mods!

Blueslicks

Reaction score
Awesome demo man sounds just the way it should. Great playing and tone dude. And thank you for the bare bones guitar, cable and amp presentation. It's absolutely pointless trying to demonstrate how an amp truly sounds when there's a pedal in the chain.

This is how it's done.

Samuelp

Reaction score
Oh! Thank you! :)

You are absolutely right!
What's the point in makein' a demo with things that color the true tone of the amp?

My main reason for makeing the demo was the fact that so many useless videos on Youtube, where people trying to mimick Clapton's great "Beano" tone, and hardly any good one.

And everybody talks about, you have to mod your BB to get a good sound out of it...
I think that's not true.

Rodney

Reaction score
Some spend a fortune on pedals and stuff just to get any where near that tone , it sounds fantastic. one Les Paul and one 30 watt Bluesbreaker thats all ya need

jcm800gridlock

Reaction score
Excellent. That amp screams. Selling all of my current Marshalls and getting a Bluesbreaker kind of good.

Great guitar skills also.

Welcome.

Last edited:

Rodney

Reaction score
Marshall Bluesbreaker sales are sure to increase with the outcome of that demo , you should send that demo to Marshall I'm sure they could use that as promo

Rodney

Reaction score
Your welcome , truly I mean it , people spend thousands of dollars and chase their own tail just trying get that sought of tone ,I know I'm one if them , enjoy

Rodney

Reaction score
I'd love to hear the new Handwired Bluesbreaker , some say there is no difference in tone but as both 1959 HW and 1959 SLP owner I can tell you there is , maybe only subtle but it's there

sellen

Reaction score
That was amazing!!!!

Have the same amp, and use almost the same settings as you had in this vid.

Here's mine

Samuelp

Reaction score
I'd love to hear the new Handwired Bluesbreaker , some say there is no difference in tone but as both 1959 HW and 1959 SLP owner I can tell you there is , maybe only subtle but it's there

The thing with the HW 1959 and the Ri 1959 is, that nothing is the same in those amps! Different transformers, different part values and even different chassis and box :)

I had one 1959 Hw, and absolutely lvoed it!!!
Even I had the chance to compare it to 3 real Plexis and few early metal panel heads, and it had the same character of the real plexis!
I was blown away.
So i'm sure the new 1962LE sounds great! Probably even better than the Ri.

But the whole point of this demo was to show what a stock Ri can do.

Rodney

Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't trying to say the HW BB would be better I just would be curious to hear one ,

Samuelp

Reaction score
Me too! :)

I only know one in Hungary...
Hopefully i can find the way to meet the owner to try it.

Latest posts