Bm Backing Track - Marshall Jubilee 2555 - Treasure Cay Bahamas Photos

• Thread starter dptone5
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dptone5

Reaction score
Put some of our photos from a June 2019 trip to Treasure Cay, Great Abaco Island, Bahamas, to a backing track that I recorded over.

Gear used - Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster with traditional 5-way switch, Kinman Fat 50 Impersonators in neck/middle and an EVH Wolfgang in the bridge. Xotic BB Preamp. Marshall Jubilee 2555 (1990) and a Suhr Reactive Load IR - 4x12 Greenbacks with a 121 & 57.

I hope you enjoy the song and the photos. Treasure Cay was a magnificently beautiful place prior to Hurricane Dorian's destruction in September 2019.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
Put some of our photos from a June 2019 trip to Treasure Cay, Great Abaco Island, Bahamas, to a backing track that I recorded over.

Gear used - Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster with traditional 5-way switch, Kinman Fat 50 Impersonators in neck/middle and an EVH Wolfgang in the bridge. Xotic BB Preamp. Marshall Jubilee 2555 (1990) and a Suhr Reactive Load IR - 4x12 Greenbacks with a 121 & 57.

I hope you enjoy the song and the photos. Treasure Cay was a magnificently beautiful place prior to Hurricane Dorian's destruction in September 2019.

Nice sounds, nice pictures! :yesway: