Bonamassa w/ Trower '73 Super Tremolo

• Thread starter Dogs of Doom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deftone

Reaction score
here, I downloaded it & uploaded it to youtube. If you still can't see it, I don't know what to tell you...

hoping 3rd link's a charm... :)...

Oh man, sorry. You didn't have to go to that trouble. That did work though....thanks.

Sounds amazing...I hear a lot of hate for Joe B. I don't really get it myself. I think he's pretty cool. And he shows off all the gear he collects and he can play the hell out of it too, so I thinks it's better than some wealthy collector type hiding it away.

Neptical

Reaction score
I like Joe a lot more now that I saw him live a few months ago. My mother bought two tickets and invited me. Haha! To hear his playing in person and absolute flawless no less is impressive on another level.

That amp in the video has some very nice milky tones. I'll take one. Lol

purpleplexi

Reaction score
He fronts the world's most overpaid cover band. He's a good-ish player, average to bad singer and he's made a fortune out of it and has fabulous collection of gear. What's not to hate?

Last edited:

jeffb

Reaction score
I have a weird love/hate relationship with Joe B.

I love to hear him talk old gear- I love to hear him like the clip above just jamming with him and an amp. I like him as a personality. He seems like someone I'd enjoy hanging out with.

But up on stage with his band or another band (Like when he played with Bogert and Appice), I just don't care for him. His playing becomes very Eric-Johnson-esque. Sanitized.

Joe is like scooped mids- sounds great all alone, lost in the mix.

I'm glad he's making a killing, and glad he's buying up and actually out using all these great old pieces of gear- instead of them all hanging on some collector's wall or in a storage vault.

Neptical

Reaction score
I have a weird love/hate relationship with Joe B.

I love to hear him talk old gear- I love to hear him like the clip above just jamming with him and an amp. I like him as a personality. He seems like someone I'd enjoy hanging out with.

But up on stage with his band or another band (Like when he played with Bogert and Appice), I just don't care for him. His playing becomes very Eric-Johnson-esque. Sanitized.

Joe is like scooped mids- sounds great all alone, lost in the mix.

I'm glad he's making a killing, and glad he's buying up and actually out using all these great old pieces of gear- instead of them all hanging on some collector's wall or in a storage vault.

Samesies. Pretty much.

Latest posts