Bought me a JVM410H and impressed

• Thread starter lovehifi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lovehifi

Reaction score
Just got through dialing in my new to me JVM410H. I also have a Friedman BE-50 Deluxe and even though its a great amp I have always loved Marshalls. My first live concert was Hendrix and on that day my love of Rock played through a Marshall amp was born. Also was the day I decided I wanted to learn and play guitar. Was unsure what to expect with the 410H. I see so many on the used market selling pretty cheap. One came up locally, a 2018 mint 410H and at a great price so I figure why not. Some more tonal flavors! Anyway just spent a couple hours setting up each channel and each channel mode and I think it sounds great! So nice to have independent EQ banks for each channel. My Helix running through it even brings more flexibility. Well its a keeper and can stay in my house. I mostly play at bedroom volumes but by bedroom is on 7 acres. :) Oh and I am using it through a Friedman 4 x 12 and its a great match. Man this 410H can push some air! Very happy with my purchase.

John BNY

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! JVMs are awesome amps with versatility that's unmatched. Enjoy it in good health.