Brand New Member

• Thread starter novafx4
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

novafx4

Reaction score
Hi everybody.

Just picked up my very first Marshall amp this afternoon. I got me a brand spankin' new DSL40C tube combo. After several years of settling for other brands and "it sounds like a Marshall", I finally bought one. I look forward to meeting you folks and maybe learning a few new tricks.

Steve

novafx4

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

I've been browsing around and am amazed at the rigs some of you guys have.

I feel like I should have training wheels on my little setup.

577811_456755021061385_846004983_n.jpg

I also have an MIM Stratocaster that I was playing through the clean channel this afternoon. I can't believe how good this little thing sounds.

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Steve.

Never mind about the training wheels. That little amp should be awesome.

If you can grab a 4 x 12 cab some time you might also hear a entire other 'character' coming out.

I always plug my little 50W JCM combo into a big cab. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a handy, tiny-but-awesome, combo... but I can't resist.

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome Steve.

Never mind about the training wheels. That little amp should be awesome.

If you can grab a 4 x 12 cab some time you might also hear a entire other 'character' coming out.

I always plug my little 50W JCM combo into a big cab. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a handy, tiny-but-awesome, combo... but I can't resist.

+1 This. lol, I plug everything into a 412 cab.:wow:

Latest posts