Ciao!

• Thread starter Gigi502
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gigi502

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm Gigi, 44 yo from Italy.
I have been reading this forum for a long time, so I decided to join. My first Marshall was a Valvestate 8080 around the mid 90s (I still have it), currently I have a Studio Jubilee with his 1x12 cabinet. I also had a JVM 410H of which I miss the two OD channels, so I think I will buy one again soon, who knows if maybe they intend to make a limited edition in the future. Do you think the JVM series will remain in the catalog for a long time? since it came out in 2007 if I'm not mistaken...
Thank you.

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm Gigi, 44 yo from Italy.
I have been reading this forum for a long time, so I decided to join. My first Marshall was a Valvestate 8080 around the mid 90s (I still have it), currently I have a Studio Jubilee with his 1x12 cabinet. I also had a JVM 410H of which I miss the two OD channels, so I think I will buy one again soon, who knows if maybe they intend to make a limited edition in the future. Do you think the JVM series will remain in the catalog for a long time? since it came out in 2007 if I'm not mistaken...
Thank you.
Buongiorno and welcome to the forum!

Latest posts