Corey Feldman vs Corey Haim

• Thread starter crossroadsnyc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Corey Feldman vs Corey Haim

• Corey Feldman

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Corey Haim

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Two icons (and best friends) of the 80's battling it out ... who was your fav?

TXOldRedRocker

Classic Rock or die! -- Patrick Henry
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No option for "None of the above." That would have been my vote.

They had interesting childhoods, that turned them into really-screwed-up-Hollywood-former-child-stars.

Now one Corey is dead, and the other is, uh,....

V-man

Reaction score
probably = in good movie appearance.

Feldman was 3x the POS Haim was, but Haim outside of his true Hollywood story tragedy is about as entertaining as wallpaper. Feldman’s self parody is cringe comic gold IMO

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
Feldman, as sleezy as he is, has way more stage presence than Haim. His sleaze came off as charm in his younger years.

Derek S

Reaction score

First he steals Michael Jackson's dance moves and now he's stolen Steve Vai's signature stage move, fan included? Pfft.

I feel like people believe he doesn't actually know they watch him just to laugh at the train wreck he is - but I don't know, something tells me he knows good and well his followers are there to laugh at him, he simply doesn't care and plays a long...whatever keeps the $$$ rolling in so he doesn't have to get a real job, that's what he'll do.

Frodebro

Reaction score
First he steals Michael Jackson's dance moves and now he's stolen Steve Vai's signature stage move, fan included? Pfft.

I feel like people believe he doesn't actually know they watch him just to laugh at the train wreck he is - but I don't know, something tells me he knows good and well his followers are there to laugh at him, he simply doesn't care and plays a long...whatever keeps the $$$ rolling in so he doesn't have to get a real job, that's what he'll do.

I think the Michael Jackson thing is much deeper than just copping some dance moves. Feldman has been trying to be a Michael clone since the late eighties/early nineties. I suspect that it stems from the two of them being fairly close friends, and Feldman likely latched onto the fact that MJ was a child star who was able to transition into adulthood without being a total trainwreck (though he did have his issues).

Latest posts