Deaf Mans Thread.. Welcome Non-Master Volume Owners

• Thread starter BluesRocker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LAARS

Reaction score
So guys,
I took one of my Mesa Boogies (LoneStar) and swapped it for a Marshall 1959 100watt super lead. I use it for my rhythm sound, and the Voodoo amp for the leads.

MarshallandVoodoo.jpg

Guitar center had it. Guy who owned it lived in an apartment with a wife and kids. She threatened to beat him if he didn't get a quieter amp. Great for me, because I play in a band that does a lot of AC/DC and old Aerosmith, " The Royal Pains" The R O Y A L Pains! Performing classic, hard rock sweeties from Aerosmith, AC/DC and more!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzA1EV_SMyQ]GGR - YouTube[/ame]

I'm using the Paul Rivera Rock Crusher on it. Sounds Killer, and gets that Malcome Young tone for sure. Looking forward to playing at Laconia Bike week again this year. Always a blast.

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Sounds sweet LAARS, your singer has a great Bon Scott voice.

LAARS

Reaction score
Sounds sweet LAARS, your singer has a great Bon Scott voice.

Thanks Blues Rocker..... non master volume Marshalls were meant to play AC/DC for sure. Best bunch of guys I've ever had to pleasure to be in a band with.

johnfv

Reaction score
Nice bringing this old thread back to life with that YBA-1. Turn it up man!

LAARS

Reaction score
As of July 3, I am a NMV owner. 1987X! LOVE IT!

100_1367.jpg

Cheers!

Steve :naughty:

Nice looking setup Steve....... If you find its too loud as is, I recommend the Rivera Rock Crusher for a power attenuator. It seems to keep the tone of the amp unlike others that I've used.