Deaf Mans Thread.. Welcome Non-Master Volume Owners

• Thread starter BluesRocker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BluesRocker

Reaction score
If you don't play them loud or crank them up.......you will never experience the power of a Marshall ............dime the shit out of them. :dude:

Thats why they invented volume controls on hearing aids

Nickc6

Reaction score
Good night guys... Gonna watch a movie with the wife! .... She's awesome ..... She don't mind loud Marshall stacks!!!!!:dude:

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
BR did you get the Superlead back from Joey yet ???

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Hey RT, When I get it I will try my best to actually make a vid of it.. It will probably be about 10 min long to go through all the mods to it.. But.. Like I said I will try... I have never made a vid before.. Well.. Not for guitar.. :naughty:

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey RT, When I get it I will try my best to actually make a vid of it.. It will probably be about 10 min long to go through all the mods to it.. But.. Like I said I will try... I have never made a vid before.. Well.. Not for guitar.. :naughty:

I would love that.......take lots of pictures too. :dude:

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Oh ya.. Well if the vid doesnt come out well.. I can always do the mp3 version.. lol.. And have about 15 different clips..

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya.. Well if the vid doesnt come out well.. I can always do the mp3 version.. lol.. And have about 15 different clips..

MP3's are great as well ..............I should have some mp3's of my beast by the end of the month :)

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Sweet.. You should do one with your Vol on 10 and the MV on 10 :)

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet.. You should do one with your Vol on 10 and the MV on 10 :)

Yes I still have to do that :).........I 'm going in the studio with my band (Ripple Effect) on the 16th of this month so I should have lots of good audio coming.......I will bring my camcorder as well.

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Awesome! We are supposed to hit it next year.. We are gonna do a documentary of it.. Just for fun

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome! We are supposed to hit it next year.. We are gonna do a documentary of it.. Just for fun

Yeah you got to bring the camcorder because there is so much joking around ........it's funny as hell to watch the videos after. :lol::lol:

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Yeah you got to bring the camcorder because there is so much joking around ........it's funny as hell to watch the videos after. :lol::lol:

Yeah.. I noticed that when I was recording last year.. I wish I had brought the camcorder.