Dogs...

• Thread starter SuperBeaver
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SuperBeaver

Reaction score
Show us your dogs. And no i don't mean your '92 JCM 900 Combo..

Here's mine.

Picture067.jpg

Pic258.jpg

He's a bit older and fatter now. He fucking rules... His name is Raisin and he is a... Pug. :applause:

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
Weird, I had a dream with a dog last night. I dreamt we communicated. He said something, I understood him and I answered him.
We were both surprised, like I was shocked for understanding him, and the dog was also shocked, like "Whoa, he understood me."
He asked me to let him n the house, but he just said it between his teeth, not really expecting an answer.

It was friend's dog, I told my friend "YOUR DOG JUST SPOKE TO ME", and my friend just laughed.
That's all I remember.

SuperBeaver

Reaction score
Weird, I had a dream with a dog last night. I dreamt we communicated. He said something, I understood him and I answered him.
We were both surprised, like I was shocked for understanding him, and the dog was also shocked, like "Whoa, he understood me."
He asked me to let him n the house, but he just said it between his teeth, not really expecting an answer.

It was friend's dog, I told my friend "YOUR DOG JUST SPOKE TO ME", and my friend just laughed.
That's all I remember.

What do you smoke before you go to bed dude? And where do I get some?

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a dog when I was a kid, actually Feeling Supersonic's dog's eyes remind me of him...
He survived a bullet wound (to this day I don't know who's was it) through the chest. He also brought a little lamb that was nearly dead. He didn't hurt it and there weren't signs of him trying to hurt it, but for some reason he brought it to us. We raised that lamb and it grew up thinking it was a dog.
everytime we came home in the truck, the dogs would come running to welcome us, barking all happy to see us, and behind the 2 dogs, the lamb right behind them kinda running/hopping right behind the dogs. Pretty funny actually.