dsl 401 limited edition

• Thread starter aussiebluesville
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aussiebluesville

Reaction score
heres a unique blue limited edition on ebay in australia,a bit pricey thou starting bid of $840!but they look ok in blue,what do you think!!!
bluedsl401specialedition.jpg

plasterman

Reaction score

aussiebluesville

Reaction score
The blue one is limited edition and the green one is a specal edition,i wonder if there is any difference to the standard unit you can buy now,and the price for the blue one on ebay australia is a starting bid!,the new one's over here retail for $1499 so it's probably on the right money......they are well worth that sort of money once you have played and listened to the sound you get out of these combo's:)

plasterman

Reaction score
The blue one is limited edition and the green one is a specal edition,i wonder if there is any difference to the standard unit you can buy now,and the price for the blue one on ebay australia is a starting bid!,the new one's over here retail for $1499 so it's probably on the right money......they are well worth that sort of money once you have played and listened to the sound you get out of these combo's:)

Sorry mate getting me editions mixed up.

coldsteal2

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys make the best amps over there for real
if i ever make it over there, (i do have relatives there)
i got to go to the Marshall Factory

Willemdaguide

Reaction score
Sweet looking amp willem

Thanks a lot, I'm really lovin' it.
i couldn't find any info on the internet about the amp, all I know it was a small production run for a store in the UK, but how many blue one's have been made...?

coldsteal2

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man thats not fair, those amps would sell really fast
here