Ehx Has A Winner Here

• Thread starter PU239
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PU239

Reaction score
Wow, this thing has some great reverb effects I have never seen in any reverb pedal. I just bought one. The video is 12 minutes but it does a great job showing some very cool effects never seen in a reverb pedal before.

I love the echo setting for leads, and Auto-INF and the Swell.
Features:

1. HALL – reverb characteristic of a grand concert hall
2. SPRING – pays homage to vintage Fender tube reverbs
3. PLATE – a lush plate reverb
4. REVRS – emulates the reverse reverb effect created in studios where a note’s reverb fades-in backwards
5. ECHO – reverb plus delay, a digital delay feeds into the Plate reverb
6. TREM – reverb plus tremolo applied to both the wet and dry mix of a Hall reverb
7. MOD – modulated reverb, a combination of various modulations creates rich reverb tails
8. DYNA – three dynamic reverb algorithms: swell, gate and duck
9. AUTO-INF – Auto infinite reverb that triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord. When a new one is struck, the previously resounding reverb wash crossfades to the new one
10. SHIM – Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted reverb wash
11. POLY – Polyphonic reverb, two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts

The Oceans 11’s Mode button lets the user select up to three variations of many of its reverbs for greater variety. The pedal also features powerful, yet intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible thru its Secondary Knob Mode that enable the player to take greater control of its effects.

An internal Tails switch provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a fresh reverb effect complete with adjustable parameters.

The Oceans 11 comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply, is available now and features a U.S. Street Price of $147.80.

justinrhoads80

Reaction score
Sounds cool. I have my TC Electronic Arena Reverb pedal and has the same amount of different channels and has one that is a tone print meaning that you can download custom made profiles which is a bonus since if there is a specific thing you want, you can get it on there

Trelwheen

Delicious AND Satisfying
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like EHX pedals. great offering for the budget player.
they are always worth a looksee.
im not a reverb junky as I only need Hall and Spring to get
the job done.

I don't think of ehx as budget pedals. I think they make great pedals which just happen to be less expensive on aversge than most of the other ones. One of the great innovators.

cvansickle

Reaction score
I got the Oceans 11 last week. This week I played my EHX Canyon on Echo into the Oceans 11 on Hall, and played this into the front of my new Marshall DSL40CR. Oh man, the sound is MASSIVE! You would swear I was playing some high end rack unit.

Trelwheen

Delicious AND Satisfying
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that EHX is reasonably priced they arnt price gougers like JHS

Completely different kind of company. EHX is a large outfit that stamps out gobs of gear like cans of tuna fish. JHS is a small company that makes things by hand. They'd go broke in one day trying to match the prices of companies like Boss and EHX

Latest posts