END TODAY ON EBAY!! Gary Kramer Custom Shop USA 36 Frets 7-String Gold Leaf Graphic!

• Thread starter mayzan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mayzan

Reaction score
===========================================
7-STRING GARY KRAMER CUSTOM SHOP USA WITH 36 FRETS
=============================================

I bought it new at US$4600, the guitar is now on Ebay auction (No Reserve): 7-STRING GARY KRAMER USA W/ 36 FRETS GOLD LEAF GRAPHIC - eBay (item 250726860592 end time Nov-21-10 09:00:49 PST)

AUCTION WILL END IN FEW HOURS!!! BID NOW ....BIDDING PRICE IS STILL VERY LOW...

-----------------------------------------------

One of a kind guitar! Built and finished by Leo Scala (Steve Vai's ex-builder)

Specs:
Custom Shop USA Made
7 string with 36 frets
Color: Aztec Gold with Gold Leaf graphics
Body: Mahogany
Delta wing shape with contoured surfaces
Neck: 5-piece Maple/Walnut
Fingerboard: Maple
Inlays: custom Triple Parabolic Dots
Pickup: 7-String Seymour Duncan "Distortion"
Hardware: Black
6 point deep bolt-on
25.5” scale
1-24 Medium jumbo, 24-36 Vintage tall frets
Detachable aluminum leg rest unit
Floyd Rose Double-Locking Bridge
Including original case and certificate

It comes with Dimarzio D-Sonic when I first bought it and then I replace it with a 7-String Seymour Duncan "Distortion" for heavier sound and more organic sound.

Condition: Near Mint & unplayed condition!! No fretwear. There are no dings, dents or scratches. Overall the guitar is very clean, including the maple fretboard. Only few paint stress mark on the neck joint (see photos) which is normal on most Kramer & Ibanez guitars. There are no other known issues.

Since I am the webmaster of Marty Friedman Official Website, the back plate is also signed by Marty

Great for Uli Jon Roth fans or other metal/experimental music.

------------------------------------------------------------

The Turbulence R-36’s massive neck provides the extended sonic range which stretches from the low B all the way to the 4th octave of the high E. For increased stability of their ultra flat profile, we decided to build these necks with a 5 piece lamination process of well seasoned quarter-sawn maple and walnut.
The Turbulence R-36's fingerboard features triple parabolic position markers and two different fret sizes. To achieve better fret spacing in the hyper range, Turbulence R has medium jumbo frets installed from 1-24 and skinny tall from 24 to 36. In order for these instruments to deliver maximum performance in their upper register, the lower body scoop was enlarged and the heel section of the neck re-sculpted.
All Turbulence R-36 guitars endorse the revolutionary Delta Wing ergonomic shape and the removable left-leg rest unit. Gary Kramer design team paid special attention to each and every detail of this highly sophisticated instrument.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Photos:

IMG_0987.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_3417.JPG

IMG_3419.JPG

IMG_3418.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_3420.JPG

IMG_0986.JPG

IMG_0985.JPG

IMG_4283.JPG

more: http://www.mayzan.com/sale/kramer/IMG_0984.JPG

====================
IBANEZ ORIGINAL PARTS:
====================

I bought the following parts from IbanezRules.com, but they're very rare.

- Ibanez Reb Beach RBM2/400 original pickguard (NEW/SEALED) 4PG1RBM. US$90
Photo: http://www.mayzan.com/sale/pickguardRBM2.JPG

- World Flight Case for JEM2KDNA or JS2KPLT - Near Mint US$390
Photo: http://www.mayzan.com/sale/casedna.jpg

===========
OTHER PARTS
===========

1966 Fender Neck Plate. Serial number 13xxxx. For: stratocaster/telecaster/jazzbass/precision/jaguar US$140
Photo: http://www.mayzan.com/sale/neckplate66.jpg

Above items will be ship from Asia.

-------------------------------------------------------------
My Ebay ID for reference: marty-friedman

I accept Paypal and Wire Transfer. You can send the payment to my friend's account in Maryland or directly to me.

I am the webmaster of Marty Friedman Official Website . No worry, I am a serious collector.. I bought many guitars from USA. Check out my website: Mayzan's Official Website ~ Welcome to my realm

If you have any question, please email me at: guitars@martyfriedman.com

Thanks

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

redscott131

Reaction score
Re: END TODAY ON EBAY!! Gary Kramer Custom Shop USA 36 Frets 7-String Gold Leaf Graph

Nice guitar. Asia is a little too far for me ($190 in shipping fees, and there wil be another $100+ on import customs fees). Good luck with the sale.

mayzan

Reaction score
Re: END TODAY ON EBAY!! Gary Kramer Custom Shop USA 36 Frets 7-String Gold Leaf Graph

Thanks man!

SOLD! Many thanks to this forum! :)