Fender 63 Duo ,speakers,parts . Serviced ampeg 76/77 v4b $500 .Will update soon with more info

• Thread starter Whatwhatringrang
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Whatwhatringrang

Reaction score
Pics are coming or I could post ,email you a link to good pics .

I have a really sweet 1963 Fender Duo sonic for Sale . $2500. or best offer for forum friends. Frets have no wear and all 100% original including ash tray. Really great condition and setup well. Looks like 8 outta 10 ,sounds the complete opposite of its short scale. Hard to sell this one.

More To come with gear .

1976/77 Ampeg V4B 100 watt monster amp head . Nearly original and only needed filters changed and bias caps. Has zero issues,sounds great,looks great and still has all original ge/rca magnavox 7027a tubes that are strong. They glow a healthy blue and thru a efficient cabs shakes all things with classic ampeg tube tone .

All pre amp tube original rca’s and 1 12AX7 I put a old Raytheon in as it microphonic. Grounded 3 prong heavy duty duty cord. White rocker switches . original schematic paper still on the inside . Very clean There is no excuses for this . All original iron and grounding scheme has not been messed with . I think 2 diodes where replace along with bias supply caps/Can Filters with correct values. Sounds great no surprises. Local pickup only however. $500 (you would be paying half of what I paid or more considering the caps kit was a couple hundred.

Also 2 1968 reconed g12M celestions . With what looks like old 70s black ink 1777 codes. They sound great no issue and you will like them . $300 not counting shipping or best offer.

Qty 2 Eminence Eric Johnson 40 watt alnico speakers. These are just really nice like look speakers . I really think these are just great sounding and looking speakers.

Last edited:

Whatwhatringrang

Reaction score
1963 duo sonic 100% original eBay it is really a steal at $2250 plus shipping or best offer. I paid like $1k plus more for it . No issues but me needing to sell it .You will make money on it if you have time as turn a profit with it . It’s a nice one ,clean, 100% original . Also have a Fulltone sste I could sell for $1400 or best offer.

Right now Only a update just get with me for quality pics emailed. I have reference and a eBay account 100% positive feedback also. eBay userhttps://www.ebay.com/usr/musicisum8008 check it out. right now forums member I can also let go of the speakers for $200 here a piece . The recones $300 for 2 or best offer. Believe it or not those speaker are sounding great and no issue except obviously the condition. Only 2 working I pulled out of a 68 cab.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.