For sale 1987 Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553 25/50 Head

• Thread starter growboxguy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

growboxguy

Reaction score
I know I had this listed before but the thread became a little convoluted plus I have new pictures so I started a fresh ad...

For sale is the heart and soul of my collection, my all original 1987 Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553 25/50 watt head with Marshall Footswitch.
This head has never been modded (even the original power cord is included) and is very clean. Yes there are a few minor nicks and such (see the pictures) but considering this tone monster head is over 27 years old it is in great shape.
New (under 1 hour) TAD power tubes and fresh (under 20 hours) preamp tubes are included. Last week knowing I was selling I had this checked out by my local guitar shop, they installed the new TAD tubes and performed a professional bias and pot cleaning ($131 receipt included). I am also including an extra set of Groove Tube power tubes that have less than 30 hours on them, switching between the GT or TAD tubes alters the tone with the TAD having more midrange bite.

This amp has that Appetite of Destruction tone and much more, you will not be disappointed!
My price is $2000 with PayPal or Postal Money Order being my payment methods of choice while insured, priority mail shipping anywhere in the Continental US is included for free.
If you have any questions give drop a message and I will get back to you right away. Thanks for looking!
1.jpg

3.1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Latest posts