• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

for sale - jcm800 / 900 / 2000 cabinet parts

• Thread starter pulsonicsound
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pulsonicsound

Reaction score
Just in the middle of stripping a few early 2000 cabs and have loads of parts going

The parts are all authentic marshall parts with some honest wear (ie not too trashed), these will be correct for loads of vintage cabs as well as modern ones (message me if you want photos of anything in particular)

UK based - will post worldwide with Royal mail at cost depending on what you want

- all prices are PP F&F -

11" logos - £35 each, I have 2 - all pins are present and correct

'1960 Lead' plates/mounts (inc the screws) £20 each (4 available)

4x caster wheels and mounts(inc screws) £45 for a set(I have 2 sets of these in total)

1960A skid trays - 3 sets available(no logos) - sale includes the silver rivets, £30 per pair, these are the older style that need cut out to be mounted

pair of Plastic handles, no cracks with marshall logo - sale includes the mounting screws £35

B cab plastic caster cups £25 for a set of 4 (only one set available)

I also have a few other Marshall spec bits kicking around - happy to do mates rates for forum members, gold handles, vintage spec hardware(mounting bolts) etc etc
IMG_7100.jpegIMG_7099.jpegIMG_7098.jpg