For The Metal Fans...

• Thread starter Cardiac Tom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cardiac Tom

Reaction score
Thanks all...I only wish I was 18 and not 36 to do something like this for the first time, because I know I'm going to feel it...lol

eljeffe--We'll have to set something up at some point...We'll be going around a lot...

long--Have you ever been to that place? It looks pretty cool, but that show worries me most because I have very few contacts in AZ...

Buggs--Yes, I know Mortal Decay well...My first serious band went all the way out to Jersey to play with them back in 93...I recently seen Hartman a few times over the last couple of years when we played some shows together...

Carnada--Playing the music we play, that will never happen...But, as long as we can do what we do and not have money come out of our pockets, that is fine with me...

Only bummer is that my 900 is not coming with me...I'm flying out to the first gig, and we are sharing equipment with the other bands...I need to find out what I'll be using...Hopefully a tube head...

tomaburque

Reaction score
sweet.jpg

Buggs.Crosby

Reaction score
Buggs--Yes, I know Mortal Decay well...My first serious band went all the way out to Jersey to play with them back in 93...I recently seen Hartman a few times over the last couple of years when we played some shows together...

hopefully you guys will make it out my way so i can checked you out live....93 you guys were kids....they were still in high school......i used to work with Paoline back then....thats when i met them.....i still talk to Hartman.....hopefully you guys do a show together here in Jersey
i need to get my shit back together so i can build John the 8 string he keeps getting on me about

rykus

Reaction score
awsome.... i love metal. congatulations on the big step dude, seems like the label is workin just as hard as you guys must have. you should come up to canada too theres alot of pretty serious metal heads up here.good luck with the tour.

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
Banding, Snorkeling, High Speed Line Skipping, Boo
I know not many people here are into death metal...but, for those that are, please check this out...

Cardiac Arrest Sign To Ibex Moon Records

This is a big step up for us...

Just wanted to share...I'm pretty stoked!!

Tom I'm so happy for you. you say your 36? I'm forkin 42 and still playing Death Metal brother I'll be playin' something heavy for the rest of my life. I just hope when I make it out to AZ I can find some KILLER musicians to jam with. Maybe me and Longhair need to get together and jam when I get out there in Jan (wink wink, nudge nudge)!

psphill27

Reaction score
Tom...congrats bro! That's awesome stuff. Looks like a pretty rough tour schedule though. Straight through with no days off. You'll be a true road warrior at the end of that one. I hope you enjoy it.

BTW - too bad you're not playing the Jaxx show in Springfield, VA on that second tour. That's right down the road from me...litterally 5 miles. I'd come see you guys if you were playing there. If that changes...definately send me a PM.

Pete

Cardiac Tom

Reaction score
One thing I learned is that tour routing is damn difficult...It is near impossible to hit everywhere we wanted to hit...We tried to make the best of it for the time we have...

Thanks again everyone for the support! It means a lot!!

We already have the songs for the next album written and we'll be recording again in Winter...so, the next cycle we will plan for the places we have not been to yet...

Cheers all and I'll keep everyone posted!

Buggs---we'll be in Clifton for this tour...I have no idea on the line up other than the tour package...

psphill--Yeah, the schedule is rough...Only one day off...that is between AZ and Austin...We were supposed to have an El Paso show in those two, but it did not happen...So at least we have a drive day and don't have to rush to Austin...

lucidspoon

Reaction score
We have our first US Tour in a couple of weeks...Here are the dates and poster...

July 14--Indianapolis, IN--The Melody Inn
Be cool to meet some of you if you are in any of these cities...We could use the support...

Cheers!!

Awesome! My band has been booked at The Melody Inn 2 or 3 times, but something's always come up where we end up having to bail. :confused: I'll have to try to make it out for that though.

Congrats!

Cardiac Tom

Reaction score
Awesome! My band has been booked at The Melody Inn 2 or 3 times, but something's always come up where we end up having to bail. :confused: I'll have to try to make it out for that though.

Congrats!

Ah cool...be great to meet you...We played in Indy a few times last year...A buddy of ours books down there...low turnouts, but everything that was promised was delivered...

Zanies Too was the place...they didn't want to do metal anymore, so out another place to play...

I like playing Indy though...not too far and the people who always did show up were very cool...

Cardiac Tom

Reaction score
Tour kicks off on Friday...it took a lot to make this happen (if you all only knew)...

Hope to see you out there if you can...if so just mention the Marshall forum and we'll hang...I'll be camped out at the bar or merch table... :)

j2112c

Reaction score
Congrats Tom that is brilliant news mate. :applause::applause:

Good Luck on the tour, you will need to be a Red Bull Energy Drink Endorsee by the end of it to stop yourself from falling to sleep standing!:wow::wow:

Great news mate, post how it went and what you experienced (including the sleep deprivation hallucinations!):wow::wow:

Lucifuge

Reaction score
Might not be the greatest place to read the news, but Blabbermouth rates your latest cd at 8.5. Figure that's worth something!
Congrats!

Cardiac Tom

Reaction score
Might not be the greatest place to read the news, but Blabbermouth rates your latest cd at 8.5. Figure that's worth something!
Congrats!

I was actually surprised by that...BM has ignored us for years now...And the reviewer is a legit one...I don't know the dude, but he is an old metalhead (some friends know him), so he gets it...

Also another surprise is that the User Reviews are getting up there too...and no shit talking in the comments, which is a rare occurrence.

I'll post updates as I'm bringing my computer with since I am a nerd like that...

Thanks again for the support and well wishes guys!!!