• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

FS: 1979 Marshall JMP 2203 100w

• Thread starter juxjux
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

juxjux

Reaction score
Hi guys.
For sale is a 1979 jmp 2203 in excellent condition. It does have a mod, last 2 pots are 2 stage pots so you can adjust preamp and master volumes in two different settings, creating 2 "channels". A footswitch is added to switch those channels. No additional holes are drilled on the amp and the mod has been done really clean and professionally.
No hums, no cracks, no strange noises. Tubes are new, only few hours of playing on them.

Here's a link to the ad on Reverb: https://Reverb(dot)com/item/3132925...model-lead-100-watt-guitar-amp-head-1975-1981

zh7v9k2n0w5ck05yukfs.jpg

(more images on ad)

PRICE LOWERED: 1200£ or whatever is that in $ or €
Best regards

Last edited:

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
Seriously interested in that one. I just sold my purple 2203 a few days ago but only because someone actually paid the high price I quoted to him. (My "I don't want to sell it but if you pay me this much I might" price.) But darn it, I loved the 2203 and want to replace it immediately.

Problem is, turns out I did need the money. So I've got to make some sales for the month before I can commit. Let me work on that.

juxjux

Reaction score
Sure, feel free to contact me if you figure out the $$$. Best regards

Latest posts