• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

FS: 2006 PRS Custom 22 10 Top Quilt GREEN w/ Birds and OHSC

• Thread starter Guitar Josh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitar Josh

Reaction score
No one does Emerald Green like PRS does and this USA Custom 22 CU22 Ten Top w/ gorgeous quilt-top delivers in spades. 10 tops with quilt, and in green no less, are fairly uncommon, and it's easy to see why. This one plays as good as it looks, with old style birds, and is completely stock. W/F Neck. 8 lbs. 2 oz.

Look at the depth of the quilt in the pictures below. Looks even better in person. In really, really, good condition. I would call it conservatively 9.6 out of 10. There is one little ding shown in the last pic below on the back of the guitar and it looks way worse in the pics than it does in real life (the flash didn't help). There is also some wear the low E saddle, I do alot of palm muting. Some swirling on the back. Top nearly unblemished. Otherwise, this thing is very very clean with little to no fret wear. You will be very happy with the guitar. OSHC in good condition and fully functional, it did its job.

Asking a very reasonable $1750 shipped/pp'ed/insured (that's way less than eBay prices for quilt 10 tops and they aren't green either). CONUS only. I will consider reasonable offers but NO TRADES. Trusted seller w/ tons of refs on TGP, ebay, and elsewhere. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

IMG_2615_zpse2eddcbd.jpg

IMG_2616_zps71b6a875.jpg

IMG_2614_zpsd495d7b0.jpg

IMG_2620_zpsc016605b.jpg

IMG_2617_zps47bbd450.jpg

IMG_2621_zpscebfe57b.jpg

IMG_2619_zpsef2af8e2.jpg