• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Fs: Kemper Profiling Amp, Rack Version, Black

bossaddict

Reaction score
I've decided to sell my Kemper Profiling Amp. I really love this thing, but the truth is that I haven't even turned it on in several months. I've been more into my amps and pedals lately. Someday, I might get another Kemper, but I've learned my lesson on just sitting on "tech" type things before. I bought a Roland VS-1680 in the late '90s and that thing was so good to me. Lots of great recordings. Once I finally converted to Pro Tools a few years ago, I looked into selling it and it was worth less than 10% of what I paid in 1998. Ouch. I just kept it.

Anyway, back to relevance. I've got the Kemper loaded with a bunch of professional profiles that I got from a producer friend of mine. Bogner, Trainwreck, etc., plus all the usual suspects (Marshall, Fender, HiWatt, etc.).

It works and sounds great, with no issues. Still has the plastic on the LCD screen.

Sale includes the original power cable and manual as well.

I can take pics if anyone needs them, but it's dark grey metal just like every other one of that type. Nevertheless, I will pull it out and take pics if anyone wants them.

Asking $1500 PP/shipped.

Latest posts