FS: Marshall 1959RR based in UK - near mint condition - £1800

• Thread starter Les Paul Custom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Les Paul Custom

Reaction score
Hi All,

First time poster here.

I have a Marshall 1959RR 100 watt head for sale. I'm selling it due to lack of use as I use a Blackstar combo for gigs these days.

I bought it second hand on eBay a few years ago as I'm a huge Randy Rhoads fan. It is in near mint condition as the original owner didn't seem to have played it much. I've played it a few times and recorded with it but it's a bit too much for the types of gig that I play, so it has been kept in storage for the past few years.

It has a faint red mark on the Tolex (which a few of these seemed to come with from the factory). When I bought it, I took it to the Marshall factory to have the EL34s replaced for new ones and the amp biased.

It comes with the original box, certificate of authenticity, cover, power lead and speaker cable.

I'm based in UK and would be willing to deliver the amp within a 120 mile radius of Bristol or cash on collection. Due to the value of the amp I would prefer not to ship it internationally.

Looking for £1800IMG_2749 - Version 2.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Rezamatix

Reaction score
Im interested. I have someone in the UK that can ship it to me. Let me know if you can work on the price. cheers.