FS: Marshall JVM410H (modded). £500

• Thread starter Kandy_Man
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kandy_Man

Reaction score
I’ll preface by saying I’m in the north east of England and I’m really not keen on sending this via a delivery company as I have nothing to pack it in. If you’re somewhere near I’m happy to drive to deliver it (I’m in Sunderland) but any further than north east and I’m afraid unless you’re prepared to collect it I’m probably gonna fail at selling this.

It’s an almost like new JVM410H bought around 2018 I think, never gigged, only turned up a couple of times through a Two Notes Torpedo Reload at home and once in a rehearsal space. Recently serviced at Stoneham Amplification, mods were also fitted there, they include a choke, reduced fizz/compression, negative feedback pot and gain rebalanced in OD channels across the green/orange/red modes.

Footswitch included. Demo of the amp linked below. Hopefully someone is interested and able to take it off my hands.

Reason for selling comes down to not gigging anymore, hardly playing anymore and just gotten married so trying to recover a bit financially. Sounds amazing so hopefully it’ll bring joy to someone the same way it did to me the first time I plugged it in.