• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Fs - Vintage 1972 Marshall 2045 Cab. All Original.

Gruff

Reaction score
All original 1972 cabinet. Celestion Greenbacks dated from July 72 (GE). Overall excellent condition. Underside has some ripped tolex and a missing foot that’s been replaced at some point with a wooden block (as per the photo). It’s the earlier / rarer model without corner protectors.

This cab sounds sublime!!!

Looking for £900 clear funds. Happy to consider sending internationally at cost. UK based.

LvhPuA9nczKn5E4S7

BygoneTones

Reaction score
Nice cab. Don't see many of those (pre-corner protectors) and in that condition.

easy

Reaction score
There's another on Facebook Marketplace at the moment, albeit with corner protectors and torn grill cloth. The seller listed it last week at £400 with offers accepted. It looks like the bottom may have a bit of rot with a foot missing, it was listed as untested, and originally there were no photos of the speakers. As it is only a few miles from me I thought I'd pop round and make an offer.
Unfortunately, as is often the case, some clown with no intention of buying it seemingly got in touch and suggested it might be worth a lot of money, so within a few hours the price inflated to £1000. Unsurprisingly, there have been no takers and she's stuck with it.
I dunno why people do that. One day, I'd love to wait until one of the interferers have accepted an offer on the sale of their house, then tell the buyer it's way overpriced and a much nicer one is around the corner for 50 grand less.