• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Greetings from Barcelona

• Thread starter jaimebcn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaimebcn

Reaction score
Greetings to all from Barcelona,
After many years in the background just reading, here I am.

I'm a high school teacher here in Barcelona trying to teach hahahaha electronics and computers, but I proudly worked at R&D Marshall PLC.

Greetings!

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
Greetings to all from Barcelona,
After many years in the background just reading, here I am.

I'm a high school teacher here in Barcelona trying to teach hahahaha electronics and computers, but I proudly worked at R&D Marshall PLC.

Greetings!
Welcome! You worked at Marshall?

AtomicRob

Reaction score
Welcome! I miss Barcelona! I used to be there for a couple weeks every year for work but not since COVID. Such a great city. Now I'm hungry for tapas...

jaimebcn

Reaction score
Welcome! You worked at Marshall?
That's right :D

Cheers!

Welcome! I miss Barcelona! I used to be there for a couple weeks every year for work but not since COVID. Such a great city. Now I'm hungry for tapas...

Cheers AtomicRob!
Barcelona is a nice place to eat, but if you want to experience the "tapas" culture in all its splendour, there are better places around Spain, such Andalusia (Granada, Malaga, etc) or even de Vasque Contry.

Cheers and thank you all!

Last edited:

Kuga

Reaction score
Hola Jaime
I'm from Catalonia too. Huge Marshall fan here. Also I'm a new membre. If you worked for Marshall your English level it's far way better than mine, lol. Welcome

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
I was in R&D. I did not know Santiago but I worked together with other very, very good engineers and people. It was a very enriching few years and an experience I never dreamed of.
What amps were you involved with? Must’ve been a fun job.

Latest posts