Happy "Dimed My Amp" Day to me!!

DSL100 Dude

Reaction score
OK, so after reading the topic and posting, I bolted out of the office, grabbed some drive thru on the way home and plugged the PRS in to the 1987x and went for it!!!!

After a three hour full throttle jam with my drum machine and looper, I need to go around and tighten all the screws on the door knobs and hinges! :jam:

Yeah, NOTHING BEATS A MARSHALL WIDE OPEN!!!!!!

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
:) The beauty of an AC30 is they sound GLORIOUS cranked, and they are Loud, but not Loud enough to make your Ears Bleed.

:lol::lol: TWIN

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
sitting on a surfin' board, when given a choice
I actually just recorded with some friends tonight. Pre-3, MV-9. Sounded KILLER!!! It's a 4104 (800), so 50 watts is super loud, but not painful, if you know what I mean.
And it sounds like you do. :)
Anyway, I played a slide on this total hillbilly jam, and kicked in my Teese at the end.
Amazing!!!

Rampage

Reaction score
I actually just recorded with some friends tonight. Pre-3, MV-9. Sounded KILLER!!! It's a 4104 (800), so 50 watts is super loud, but not painful, if you know what I mean.
And it sounds like you do. :)
Anyway, I played a slide on this total hillbilly jam, and kicked in my Teese at the end.
Amazing!!!

You got the master up to 9? Maybe that's what they meant when they were talking about the rapture. :dude:

tresmarshallz

Reaction score
Sounds like fantastic fun, experiencing the true blastability of a Marshall.

Just make sure the 6yr old is in a different room, that would totally suck to give your young one hearing damage.

Rampage

Reaction score

Just make sure the 6yr old is in a different room, that would totally suck to give your young one hearing damage.

Hearing damage? Have you ever read the manual for an old Marshall? Small children and animals can be bludgeoned to death by the crushing volume when the master cracks 6.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score

As a public service announcement, I whole heartedly agree. Its a very rare chance for a married father of 2 boy (6 yrs and 7 months) to crank an amp. I didn't get to do it for long; just a few minutes. And he wasn't there for all of it.
But the Seed of Rock has been planted...........

Nebulozny

Reaction score
That's it...my quiet evening is over, I read this thread and just felt sudden urge to go upstairs and crank the amp...

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
That's it...my quiet evening is over, I read this thread and just felt sudden urge to go upstairs and crank the amp...

Do it, dude!!! If the end of the world really is today, DON'T leave this earth without hearing it!!!
We should all crank our shit up today so the rest of the world gets to experience it too. I'm sure God would chalk that up as an act of kindness.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
Nice to have it in the basement and no kids...(no offence to the parents out there!) Neighbours already know we're the bad seed in the neighbourhood so they're okay. In fact, I think I will go crank the marshall right now while the Boss is getting her nails done!!! Thanks for the idea!!
Cheers, man!

Viking62

Reaction score
I went down to the local rehearsal studios (took 2 trips) with 2 quads and 4 heads; JCM800, SLP, Major and YJM. The guy on the front desk thought I was mad.. lol Marshall after Marshall being loaded into the room. Booked 3 Hours and let it rip..!

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
I went down to the local rehearsal studios (took 2 trips) with 2 quads and 4 heads; JCM800, SLP, Major and YJM. The guy on the front desk thought I was mad.. lol Marshall after Marshall being loaded into the room. Booked 3 Hours and let it rip..!

That's just fookin awesome, where's local to you Viking?:wave:

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
Do it, dude!!! If the end of the world really is today, DON'T leave this earth without hearing it!!!
We should all crank our shit up today so the rest of the world gets to experience it too. I'm sure God would chalk that up as an act of kindness.

this made me think.. I'm taking mine to a tech & I'll tell him he BETTER DAMN SURE have it back before Dec.21st. just in case.:D

Marshallmadness

Reaction score
Holy shit! I cranked my 4010 and 2204 both up to a wopping 3 and I thought that was pretty freakin loud!

Latest posts