Hello from a new Marshall owner.

• Thread starter GI_John
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GI_John

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new as a member, but have used this forum to do some research on amps in the past few weeks or so. I bought a used DSL40CR yesterday and it is my first tube amp. I have been playing guitar since I was a teenager (long ago), but have started playing more in the last couple of years. I mostly just play at home, but sometimes get together and jam with friends. I'm loving the amp so far, but haven't had a lot of time to play around with it. I'm really looking forward to it.

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I am new as a member, but have used this forum to do some research on amps in the past few weeks or so. I bought a used DSL40CR yesterday and it is my first tube amp. I have been playing guitar since I was a teenager (long ago), but have started playing more in the last couple of years. I mostly just play at home, but sometimes get together and jam with friends. I'm loving the amp so far, but haven't had a lot of time to play around with it. I'm really looking forward to it.
:welcome:to the forum.
Congrats on your first Marshall.
May you have many more...

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new DSL40CR! It is a great amp, either for playing at home, jamming with friends, or gigging! No doubt you will enjoy countless hours of joy with it. If you have any questions about tone, pedals, foot switches, etc., there's a lot of us here who play those amps and will be happy to share our experiences.

GrindingMetal7

Reaction score
Congrats on your new amp, I got one too and love it. Like you I play at home. On a bit of a learning curve figuring out the ins and outs of things with the amp, effects and what not. but enjoying the process.
Again, congrats and happy jamming.

Crikey

Reaction score
Welcome MFer!