Hello from Northern VA

• Thread starter MiniPlex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MiniPlex

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Glad to be here as I just acquired an SV20H and matching cab. Got my first Marshall on Christmas Eve of 1986; a 50 watt JCM800 in Hunter Green with cloth grill. Used that in my college cover band with excellent results. Through the years I’ve had Marshall’s on and off. In addition to the SV20 I currently have a Class 5 that’s been modded to plexi specs. Really cool amp but the SV ups it with its EL34 power section. Looking forward to learning contributing!

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Glad to be here as I just acquired an SV20H and matching cab. Got my first Marshall on Christmas Eve of 1986; a 50 watt JCM800 in Hunter Green with cloth grill. Used that in my college cover band with excellent results. Through the years I’ve had Marshall’s on and off. In addition to the SV20 I currently have a Class 5 that’s been modded to plexi specs. Really cool amp but the SV ups it with its EL34 power section. Looking forward to learning contributing!
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your NAD! The SV20 is a beast, loads of fun to play, and a harkening back to a famous earlier Marshall tone. I will not use the "P" word as that can stir up trouble. ;^)

Latest posts