hello. my name is nick. what is up.

• Thread starter Nickc6
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nickc6

Reaction score
this is my first post on any forum of any kind so i really have no idea what i am doing. ive been reading some threads and i think a lot of you guys really know what you are talking about so i had to join. ive been playing guitar for about 15 yrs now and i want to learn more about amps n tech stuff. i like a lot of different sounds so ive set my current rig up to be able to get a wide range of tones. id post some pics but i havent figured out how just yet. you guys rock and im glad to be a part of this group!:dude:

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome Nick! I'm sure it'll be a good time brother. check out the "Joey mods" thread. that's a place to start with mods. John Wilder also has a basic electrical engineering section that'll give you some needed theory and so on. if you can't find the threads you can message the aforementioned but, be patient (they're uber busy cats) and courtious. you can pretty well glean anything you want on here within obvious limitation. don't ask for techs proprietary info and so fourth but, actual how to info there are plenty of people on here more than willing to share....pretty much everyone!:)

Nickc6

Reaction score
much appreciated guys. heres a pic.

Attachments

• rig1.jpg
    rig1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 17

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
i love the way you set your gear up as well. easy access and visual acuity plus space saving convenience. very cool gear homie;)

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
Hey Nick, glad that you joined. Where you from in Oklahoma? I was born near Ponca City.

Michael. L.

Reaction score
Hey Man, welcome to the dark side
Lots of good stuff on the forum
I'm also a Gibson forum member
check out some of my threads here and on Gibson
Cheers!!! Mick from OZ!!!!:wtf:

JayCM800

Reaction score
This was and is my first and only forum i've ever joined, and i've lurked all sorts of gear forums since 2005.

Welcome to the best one! Grab a drink and join in!

:cheers: