• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

(Help) (Pics) Custom Marshall Amp. Block Logo or Script Logo?

QLYDEmusic

Reaction score
Hey guys I just finished my Custom Origin 20 Head & Cab build.

I ordered a custom bottom corner plate for the cab that says my name and the amp name. (“QLYDE Origin”) It’s the same design as the “1960 Classic” corner plates. I also ordered a block logo.

They are both in the mail on their way here and I need some help!

Should I put a block logo on the cab? Or should I put a script logo on it?
I know the block logo wouldn’t match the head but I think it would look cool. Let me know!

here’s some pics :photos:

9BC6FE7D-FD69-42E4-AD89-B26020FBAD14.jpeg
32FC27A1-39B5-4619-8380-2BAFEBA963B0.jpeg
6B1F4362-7876-4C90-B7E4-86254ADAF62D.jpeg

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just finished my Custom Origin 20 Head & Cab build.

I ordered a custom bottom corner plate for the cab that says my name and the amp name. (“QLYDE Origin”) It’s the same design as the “1960 Classic” corner plates. I also ordered a block logo.

They are both in the mail on their way here and I need some help!

Should I put a block logo on the cab? Or should I put a script logo on it?
I know the block logo wouldn’t match the head but I think it would look cool. Let me know!

here’s some pics :photos:

View attachment 72176
View attachment 72177
View attachment 72178
First off
Welcome to the forum
That is some outstanding work brother, and I think the cab would look great with the Block logo dead center.
So would the head..
A one of a kind set up that pays homage to the first ones ..
Cheers
Mitch

QLYDEmusic

Reaction score
First off
Welcome to the forum
That is some outstanding work brother, and I think the cab would look great with the Block logo dead center.
So would the head..
A one of a kind set up that pays homage to the first ones ..
Cheers
Mitch

Thanks Mitch! Yeah I think the block logo would look great on both, I already mounted the script on the head and those things are tight fit, hard to get out without breaking, but I was thinking a block logo on the Cab because I’ve seen some miss-matched logos on set ups before and it looks rad. I’ll have to compare when the block logo arrives! I have another thread showing the work start to finish if you’re interested.

http://www.marshallforum.com/threads/show-your-custom-marshall-mods.113190/

QLYDEmusic

Reaction score
Looks great brotha, nice work.

Made it your own, badazz.

Block gets my vote. But what do I know? Lol.

Can't go wrong with any of those choices.

Thanks Steve! I definitely think the block logo would look cool, if I could mount it dead center like Mitch said it would look even better, may be difficult because of where the speakers are but we’ll see! If you wanna check out the start to finish I posted the link in my reply to Mitch! :photos:

scozz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know man, I’m just happy to see a 23 year old that has such great taste in being a Beatles fan!!

Latest posts