• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

HERITAGE H150 CUSTOM CORE LIKE NEW

• Thread starter BRENTROCKS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BRENTROCKS

Reaction score
For your consideration...

I have a 2021 Heritage Custom Shop, Custom Core H150 finished in beautiful dark cherry burst.

You have probably heard some of the hype about these new CC H150s coming out of Kalamazoo...believe it! These guitars are absolutely amazing! The BEST singlecut solid body guitar to come out of the Heritage factory in company history! Heritage's quality is the best its ever been...and these Custom Core H150s prove it!

This guitar is in near mint condition...just some light polish swirls and light pick marks. Plastic still on the back plates. There are no cracks, breaks, repairs or chips. No fret wear. The neck is a 50s carve. It only weighs 8.4 lbs! These guitars are PLEKed from the factory!! The playability is second to none...low action and great acoustic tone.

The stock Heritage 225 Parsons st pickups are an incredible PAF clone. Very articulate. CTS pots, orange drop caps and switchcraft toggle/jack.

Comes with the original Heritage Custom Shop heavy duty case and all the case candy.

I swapped out the tuners for locking tuners (no drilling) originals included. I also swapped out the truss rod cover and pickguard for a Gibson style (originals included)

This will be one of the best Les Paul style guitars you have ever played! Heritage really put some serious mojo into these!!!

$3350 plus shipping and fees....no trades please

Thanks for looking!!!

Latest posts