I got to play with Buckcherry last night….

• Thread starter aikiguy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aikiguy

Reaction score
I know that plenty of guys around here are a bigger deal than I can ever hope to be, but my original act had the opportunity to open for Buckcherry last night. We’ve actually done this before, but last night was such a high energy crowd and special night, that it may have been one of my fave gigs ever…

Here’s a pic of me and Josh at their sound check. How do I get to tour with bands like this? Lol. They were awesome!

1687815463833.jpeg

JParry335

Reaction score
Good for you man! That means that you’re out there doing it and not just hanging out online. When I was gigging full time there was no internet and it was great.
If you have any clips please post them up!
If not, that’s cool, good for you for being out there and doing it in the real world.

tallcoolone

Reaction score
Very cool—congrats! I haven’t really kept up with BC but I do love love love their sig pickups from Jim Wagner, have ‘em in 2 of my Les Pauls

Deftone

Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty epic. Great band.

*According to Wikipedia, Kelly LeMieux is their bass player? I remember that guy from the Electric Love Hogs with John Feldman (Goldfinger) and Dave Kushner (Velvet Revolver)....phenomenal bass player.