i hate new strings,...and string beans!

• Thread starter SG~GUY
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SG~GUY

Reaction score
-I hate that metalic sound of new strings,..i honestly cant remember when I last changed my strings,..usually when one breaks,..always seems to be the G-string,...

-I hate string beans,..how anyone could eat that vile vegetable is beyond me!

-I hate everything fender,..some of my favorite guitarists are strat players,..i owned a white American made strat,........everyone else that played it sounded great!!!!...,..i played it and it sounds like $hit!....pi$$es me off,...telecasters gotta be the ugliest guitar in the world,...it's almost like they go out of there way to make things ugly,...I have no idea of the appeal for fender amps either,...I have no use for the classic "fender-clean"

-I hate west coast pizza,..suckiest, sucking pizza on the face of the earth!....YA DONT PUT FRUIT ON FKKEN PIZZA!!!

WTF!!!

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
I love new strings.

hate string beans though.

Bigmuff

Reaction score
star-wars-quotes-yoda1.jpg

:yoda:

Mshayne

Reaction score
Dude we live on a small blue dust mote in a sun beam what is there to hate ... Let there be love

Barfly

Expert bottle opener.
Reaction score
I love new strings when I enjoy them every 10 months or so.. and the same for string beans.

dsn716

Reaction score
-I hate that metalic sound of new strings,..i honestly cant remember when I last changed my strings,..usually when one breaks,..always seems to be the G-string,...

-I hate string beans,..how anyone could eat that vile vegetable is beyond me!

-I hate everything fender,..some of my favorite guitarists are strat players,..i owned a white American made strat,........everyone else that played it sounded great!!!!...,..i played it and it sounds like $hit!....pi$$es me off,...telecasters gotta be the ugliest guitar in the world,...it's almost like they go out of there way to make things ugly,...I have no idea of the appeal for fender amps either,...I have no use for the classic "fender-clean"

-I hate west coast pizza,..suckiest, sucking pizza on the face of the earth!....YA DONT PUT FRUIT ON FKKEN PIZZA!!!

WTF!!!

Hmmmm,
I actually really like new strings. I go through a whole process of taking the guitar apart, giving it a proper cleaning and polishing, then putting new strings on and properly stretching them. It takes a while, but I find it to be therapeutic. And, there is nothing like the sound and feel of a thoroughly pampered guitar with a new set of strings, to me at least.
I was never a fan of Fender amps, I never had any desire to own a Telecaster. But, my American Standard Stratocaster is one of the few guitars I've purchased in the past several years that I can honestly say was worth every single penny I paid for it.
Now, I am right there with you on string beans. I usually flick them off the plate and onto the floor when the wife isn't looking. My dogs are loyal and have no problems quickly getting rid of the evidence for me. And, I completely agree with you on the pizza thing too. Being born and raised in the northeast, I cannot stand the sacrilegious things that are put on pizza in the southern and western parts of the country. But then again, most people in those areas have no idea what good pizza is. They eat CiCi's, Papa John's, Little Cesar's, and Dominos on a regular basis. If you ask me, you'd be better off throwing the pizza away and eating the damn box if you get it from one of those places.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
I only dislike new strings when I've been recording with less-than-new strings.
you can hear the difference big time so I usually break them in for a few days to get that overly bright snappy tone out ouf them.

a buddy on a BBQ forum hates green beans so one x-mas me & about 30 other members conspired & sent him a case each. :lol:

what's your physical mailing address?:cool:

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SezI3PgTI]Johnny Winter - I Love Everybody - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyOpXoCEtGQ]I Hate Everybody / Johnny Winter - YouTube[/ame]

Jaymz E

Reaction score
I like strings after they have been on my guitar for a couple days. I heard EVH used to boil his new strings before playing them because he didn't like the sound of new strings.

poeman33

Reaction score
I love new strings. I can't eat anything "bean" related anymore.

Hating Fenders? That's just wrong. :)

I do like a hawaiian pizza. Ham and Pineapple. I like fresh tomatoes on a pizza too...and technically those are fruit.

I think you just need a hug...and preferrably from that girl in post #5. That'll cheer you up.

SG~GUY

Reaction score
this is why ya don't drink and post on forums!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Use Blue Steel by Dean Markley. They sound a month old right out of the pack...

104567.jpg

SG~GUY

Reaction score
your not the first person to tell me that,..friend of mine swears by them,..i have been using d'adria <-(nope,..not drunk,.my spellin just sux,..even sober! ha!) extra lights for so long,...doesn't the cryo treatment make them already, or prevents stretching?

Use Blue Steel by Dean Markley. They sound a month old right out of the pack...

104567.jpg

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I used to have an endorsement deal w/ Dean Markley & they were always pushing the, then new, Blue Steel on me. I hated them. I had a buddy who had an endorsement deal w/ D'Addario & he gave me a set. I've been hooked ever since. I like the nickel brilliance...

SG~GUY

Reaction score
wait a minute!!!

back the bus up!!

how could I forget!!!

I don't hate everything fender after all!!

I have a "magic fender bassman cab -(made from pine)-!!!!!".....-(was a 2x15 cab,...put in a new baffle board,..made it into a 4x12)-

I FCKIN LOVE IT!!!,....it will never, ever leave me!!!

Latest posts