• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

If We Had The Peavey.....

• Thread starter AlvisX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I get home from a road trip and find this non working Classic 20 at my post office
A fan in Cleveland had sent it to me
Kind of a pain to work on ,as in they weren't built to repair .....just replace or throw away
Fixed it anyway.Not bad for "consumer" gear ...;)

Coronado

Reaction score
"a fan" you say??

Oh man, ya gotta check out some of his links - Big fan of Mr. Hart and his music!! :yesway: You can find his music on Amazon - check out "Territory" and "Big Mama's Door". He has a fantastic style with the guitar, and his voice is absolutely stunning. If you like blues, you wont be disappointed. Let me see if I can find one of my favorite videos - its pretty recent, I believe Alvin is playing a LP Jr. through an Orange Tiny Terror combo (3 guys with Alvin on guitar and vocals). Friggin' awesome song...

Alvin, was this a fan who sent the amp to keep, or was he looking for some technical help? :naughty: Sounds great with that Strat!

Coronado

Reaction score
I'll be in St. Louis for work in March, going to hit up the show at BB's on 25th. Its only 20 mins from the hotel - thinking some of the other folks on my Team would love to hear some great music as well!

custom53

Reaction score
The first time I ever played a classic 20 was at a open jam. I wasn't really excepting much from it until I actually played through it.. I was amazed at how good it sounded, and it kept up with the entire stage sound.. I went out and bought a Classic 50 Head right after that.. I liked it so much I went out and found a Classic 100 which is on my "Keeper" list now. Great under rated amps..! 8 EL84's...

DSCF0116.jpg