KISS in talks to replace Gene & Paul !!!

• Thread starter HOT TUBES 70
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dreyn77

Reaction score
well it's a business to them, just like the starter of other companies nolonger work at the office.
they've finished, time's ran out! it's time to sell and move out and hoping the creation will go on.
they've done NOTHING else to improve the world. there's no paul stanley grandstand, hospital wing, charity etc...
they've taken CASH from the public and handed to the business community, while providing a bit of jumping around/ look at me music.
as of last week their albums are $45 each. no sorry, they can keep them. i ain't interested, the rich can buy them. the average joe can't buy them. we've got to pay $5 for a sip of water.

at least we got an imaginary kiss when they took our money.

Frodebro

Reaction score
Sounds like Paul & Gene have figured out a way to continue raking in the concert $$$ without having to go on tour anymore- 'cause you KNOW that they're not going to just walk away from their cash cow as long as it still has more to give.

Frodebro

Reaction score
Once upon a time...

a few years back, they made this statement:

"KISS™ is a brand, not a band"

making the point that it could go on for 100 years after they're dead, still touring...

Gene will still be collecting profits from the merchandising long after he's dead & gone, he probably has a contract stipulating that he'll be expecting his money in full once he's reincarnated.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score

Bflat5

Reaction score
I haven't bought anything KISS related since Psycho Circus. Before that I bought all of the old original band CD's. Didn't care for anything they did after Peter and Ace.

The other night I found some youtube videos of full concerts from the 70's. I kept thinking, wow! That was a great band!

It just isn't KISS without Ace and Peter.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Paul and Gene WERE Kiss?

50WPLEXI

Reaction score
I saw Gene on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. Man that's one weird, very unatural looking individual.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw Gene on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. Man that's one weird, very unatural looking individual.

umm...
Paul-Stanley.jpg

farkin' skeeryyy
:wow::wow::wow:

mott555

Reaction score
I hate band names with a million lineups and no core members and everyone starts fighting over which lineup is the real band, or somehow you end up with two simultaneous lineups who both think they're the band and then there are lawsuits and crap.

They should just retire and let the KISS name rest in peace. Replacing the band leaders and having an entirely new lineup with the same name doesn't pass the laugh test.

Tone Slinger

Reaction score
Frodebro and Dogs called it :yesway:. To Gene and Paul "IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY". They will hire a couple of younger guy's to go out there for CHUMP CHANGE while they continue to rake it in. Besides, Gene and Paul realize that they just CANNOT sing and perform NEARLY as well as they used to. As a legitimate BAND, they should have packed it up by 'Creatures Of The Night', but as a BRAND, well, we KNOW where that has led them :cool:. Eric (Singer) will be next to be replaced and Tommy wont be far behind.

I still wish that Peter, Gene, Ace and Paul would set aside all else, and try and make just ONE more album togather, with NO outside influence......just their own :squint:

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
i think vin called this one a few days ago.

so what, kiss is a franchise now?

SG~GUY

Reaction score
I still don't understand how gene & paul got away with using peter and aces likeness ,....gene and paul are assholes,..they tried to pay ace a peter as hired hands on the pysco circus tour,..instead of dividing the profits equally,...that's why peter backed out,..and they put peters makeup on someone else.......

I am biting my tongue on how gene(klien) and paul(Stanley isen) are a living up to the stereo type

Latest posts