• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Led Zeppelin new releases...

• Thread starter Dogs of Doom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
There's been a bunch of newly released video footage, etc. from the earlier years. Kind of cool after all these years, it's finally seeing the light of day.

Here's one from the Bath Festival in '70

I talk w/ people in the collector community & people who get this stuff. Lately, there's been a lot of drama about. I think some of it has made some of these releases come out sooner than later, or never...

enjoy while you can... :)...

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
note: all of these old tapes come from film reels. Many of them are short, as you can see. Also, most are silent. So, someone had to find a bootleg audio source & match up all the fragments, w/o any sort of hints/clues to line things up. Mostly start by guessing what they are playing/singing...

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
some more that was released, but no sound, as there's nothing to go w/ it...

BlueX

Reaction score
There's been a bunch of newly released video footage, etc. from the earlier years. Kind of cool after all these years, it's finally seeing the light of day.

Here's one from the Bath Festival in '70

I talk w/ people in the collector community & people who get this stuff. Lately, there's been a lot of drama about. I think some of it has made some of these releases come out sooner than later, or never...

enjoy while you can... :)...

No matter how fragmented, no matter the quality, still great to watch and listen to. Thanks for sharing!

Those trousers...

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
No matter how fragmented, no matter the quality, still great to watch and listen to. Thanks for sharing!

Those trousers...
the crazy thing is... people involved w/ the tapes, are making copyright claims left & right, so, they are disappearing almost as quick as they are coming up...

BlueX

Reaction score
the crazy thing is... people involved w/ the tapes, are making copyright claims left & right, so, they are disappearing almost as quick as they are coming up...
I appreciate the effort people are putting into everything you can find nowadays on internet. It wouldn't be there at all otherwise.

Regarding copyright, it's the content creator and not the editor that can claim that according to regulations I'm familiar with. Are these baseless claims, because of misunderstandings (deliberate or not)?

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the effort people are putting into everything you can find nowadays on internet. It wouldn't be there at all otherwise.

Regarding copyright, it's the content creator and not the editor that can claim that according to regulations I'm familiar with. Are these baseless claims, because of misunderstandings (deliberate or not)?
copyright is a semi-complex issue.

generally, it belongs to the individual, who "captured" (taped) the event. But, when you capture already copyright claimed material, it gets fuzzy...

So, the people who supposedly own the tapes (film), are claiming copyright.

but... the idiots over at youtube will oblige w/ any willy-nilly claim, if following it suits their best interests...

Latest posts