Let's See Your Gibson's

• Thread starter cudamax2343
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

6StringMoFo

Reaction score
6stringmofo-albums-gear-picture2197-2004-gibson-les-paul-custom-wine.jpg

6stringmofo-albums-gear-picture2196-2004-gibson-les-paul-custom-wine.jpg

6stringmofo-albums-gear-picture2195-2004-gibson-les-paul-custom-wine.jpg

6stringmofo-albums-gear-picture2194-2004-gibson-les-paul-custom-wine.jpg

6stringmofo-albums-gear-picture2193-2010-gibson-les-paul-custom-hbc.jpg

6stringmofo-albums-gear-picture2192-2010-gibson-les-paul-custom-hbc.jpg

6stringmofo-albums-gear-picture2190-2010-gibson-les-paul-custom-hbc.jpg

6stringmofo-albums-gear-picture2191-2010-gibson-les-paul-custom-hbc.jpg

6stringmofo-albums-gear-picture2189-marshall-jcm-2000-marshall-1960a-cab-2010-gibson-les-paul-custom-hbc-2004-gibson-les-paul-custom-wine.jpg

core

Reaction score
My two Gibson's :dude:

Oxblood Custom
core-albums-6100lm-picture1705-1960av-halfstack-powered-6100lm-jcm-900-4100dr-oxblood-les-paul-custom.jpg

Metallic Grey V XPL
core-albums-gibson-v-picture2259-dsc-0918.jpg

core-albums-gibson-v-picture2254-dscn7023.jpg

Tommy Boy

Reaction score
Currently have a '67 reissue Flying V, an '87 Explorer and an '01 Epiphone Les Paul (autographed by Stone Temple Pilots) in the guitarsenal.

Attachments

• 101_1501.jpg
    101_1501.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 101_1511.jpg
    101_1511.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 101_1482.jpg
    101_1482.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 28

Keefoman

Reaction score
'01 LP Classic. Lollar Imperial buckers, RS electronics, R9 hardware.

DSC_0348.jpg

'06 CustomShop LP Special 1960 VOS. RS electronics, Tonepros locking studs.

tvgul1.jpg

ant_riv

Reaction score
L - R
Epiphone ES-335 Dot, 1971 Deluxe w/Lollar Imperials, 1973 Deluxe, 1976 L6-S Deluxe, 2005 R8

GibsonFamily.jpg

Lane Sparber

VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a bad picture of "Sprite," my 2004 Les Paul Standard in the rare and elusive (also UGLY) "Gecko" finish. I have outfitted her with a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge and a Jazz model in the neck, as I found the "Burstbuckers" she came with to be lacking. On top of that, I wired her up with the full Jimmy Page wiring scheme, so all 4 of her controls have push/pull functions. She may not be beautiful, but I love her! :)

-Lane

Attachments

• Gecko.jpg
    Gecko.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 23

ARATSTJ

Reaction score
Strange,

Not one picture of senior member Buggs Crosby's Gibson Guitar/s.

Why does that not surprise me?

As such a self professed expert on Gibson guitars, I was expecting to see pictures of at least a room brimming full of Gibson's collectors specials.

Could it be that a senior member with more than 2000 posts who's a self proclaimed expert on Gibson guitars - doesn't actually own a Gibson guitar?:lol:

How strange.....you'd think he could at least afford a cheap Chinese knock off fake one that he's such an expert about to fool everyone else! :naughty:

Whats up Buggs - did Elmer just declare wabbit season open?

You gone kinda quiet of late - maybe the first discharge of the season was you shootin your own mouth off in an accidental discharge eh? :hmm:

Bye bye Buggs! :wave:

Cheers!

tim p

Reaction score

As such a self professed expert on Gibson guitars, I was expecting to see pictures of at least a room brimming full of Gibson's collectors specials.

Could it be that a senior member with more than 2000 posts who's a self proclaimed expert on Gibson guitars - doesn't actually own a Gibson guitar?

How strange.....you'd think he could at least afford a cheap Chinese knock off fake one that he's such an expert about to fool everyone else!

You gone kinda quiet of late - maybe the first discharge of the season was you shootin your own mouth off in an accidental discharge eh?

Bye bye Buggs!

I take offense to that and so would a lot of others I'm sure. That was totally uncalled for dude.:mad::mad::mad::slap::slap::slap:

Marshall Mann

Reaction score
Strange,

Could it be that a senior member with more than 2000 posts who's a self proclaimed expert on Gibson guitars - doesn't actually own a Gibson guitar?:lol:

How strange.....you'd think he could at least afford a cheap Chinese knock off fake one that he's such an expert about to fool everyone else! :naughty:

You gone kinda quiet of late - maybe the first discharge of the season was you shootin your own mouth off in an accidental discharge eh? :hmm:

Cheers!

Let me be the 2nd member to express offense to your statements ARATSTJ.

Take your criticism to another forum. We dont need any more here.

Adwex

Reaction score
Strange,

Cheers!

Enough already.

6StringMoFo

Reaction score
Strange,

Cheers!

Seriously man, What point are you trying to make??

here-we-see-the-forum-troll-i-would-say-go-for-the-balls-but-demotivational-poster-1270284136.jpg

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's get back on topic!
Here you go!

843832010_FJMTV-L.jpg