Let's See Your Gibson's

• Thread starter cudamax2343
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

00jett

Reaction score
Dude thats a sick special! Iv been looking for a pre 97 cause its the last year they had neck binding and the pearl type headstock logo. For now my Epi Riviera with p94s will feed my p90 addiction.

Frankie

Reaction score
Yeah, I would've preferred a slightly earlier one too for the binding, but I stole that thing for like $750 so I couldn't say no. I don't play it anyway though, so I don't really care. It was cool until I crashed 2 cars and my Harley, now my back hurts too bad to play a heavy guitar like that. That Special is heavier than my old LP Standard! I ended up giving that guitar to my dad because he liked it so much.

Frankie

Reaction score
Here's my old Standard and the SG that my pop and I end up swapping back and forth:

dw9f0k.jpg

00jett

Reaction score
That Special is heavier than my old LP Standard! I ended up giving that guitar to my dad because he liked it so much.

That must be once dense piece of wood to weigh more than a standard..

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
:) All those guitars are Gorgeous but what REALLY gets me Everytime is a Beautiful Plaintop. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Gtrman that LP is exceptional.

:):) TWIN

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I would've preferred a slightly earlier one too for the binding, but I stole that thing for like $750 so I couldn't say no. I don't play it anyway though, so I don't really care. It was cool until I crashed 2 cars and my Harley, now my back hurts too bad to play a heavy guitar like that. That Special is heavier than my old LP Standard! I ended up giving that guitar to my dad because he liked it so much.

yeah my goth is like that man. it weighs more than my old standard or studio's i had. I'm thinking about offing it for a studio with ebony board though.

TheLoudness!!

Reaction score

Don't have the faded V anymore and you can flame me if you want but the Corvus is a sweet guitar!! So much hate for these when nobody has even played one. Tone is all that matters!!

Diocletian

Reaction score
Those Vintage Mahogany Studios KILL.

:):) TWIN

Yeah, it's pretty sweet. When I started looking at finally shelling out for a Gibson I couldn't believe how the Studios were half the price of the Standards. I was going to get a nice Standard, but I saw that faded Studio and couldn't get it out my head. If I'd bought a Standard for over a grand I'd have wished I'd got the Studio, it just had my name on it, you all know what I mean.

Latest posts