Long time no post - but new music!!

Clifdawg

Reaction score
I’ve been pretty busy the past few months - I recently moved in with family and had to do A LOT of work to my house to get it sold; we had a mass exodus at work and (like everyone else) are now seriously short-handed; and I just got accepted back into school for a Masters degree. So I haven’t been on the forums much, but…

In what little spare time I’ve had, I’ve been working on a new single and I’m happy to say - it’s released!

FORUM CONTENT WARNING: lyrics are slightly, shall we say, “political-adjacent” being punk rock and all; but it doesn’t take any stance on any issue, so I can’t imagine this being offensive to anyone or rule-breaking on this forum in any way. Still, your discretion is appreciated.

GEEKY STUFF: The song was made primarily on a 2020 MacBook Pro 13” 2-Thunderbolt in GarageBand in macOS Monterey using PositiveGrid Bias Amp and a Gibson SG into a PreSonus AudioBox iTwo. Vocals recorded using an EV Cobalt 9 and pop filter into a PreSonus AudioBox iTwo. Lyric video made in iMovie using stock photography courtesy of Pexel.

Link to Facebook and Bandcamp pages in the description of the video. Thanks to anyone who listens!

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve been pretty busy the past few months - I recently moved in with family and had to do A LOT of work to my house to get it sold; we had a mass exodus at work and (like everyone else) are now seriously short-handed; and I just got accepted back into school for a Masters degree. So I haven’t been on the forums much, but…

In what little spare time I’ve had, I’ve been working on a new single and I’m happy to say - it’s released!

FORUM CONTENT WARNING: lyrics are slightly, shall we say, “political-adjacent” being punk rock and all; but it doesn’t take any stance on any issue, so I can’t imagine this being offensive to anyone or rule-breaking on this forum in any way. Still, your discretion is appreciated.

GEEKY STUFF: The song was made primarily on a 2020 MacBook Pro 13” 2-Thunderbolt in GarageBand in macOS Monterey using PositiveGrid Bias Amp and a Gibson SG into a PreSonus AudioBox iTwo. Vocals recorded using an EV Cobalt 9 and pop filter into a PreSonus AudioBox iTwo. Lyric video made in iMovie using stock photography courtesy of Pexel.

Link to Facebook and Bandcamp pages in the description of the video. Thanks to anyone who listens!

That’s a great tune bro !!!
:dude::dude::eddie::eddie::dude::cheers:

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score

wow it has been a minute.
yep love this song bro. very easy to listen to.

junk notes

Reaction score
Sounds good, and congratulations on going back in for a Masters! (With their strict dress codes, they might make you wear one of their colored green jackets, though.)

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

Those sounds! I feel like it's 1976 again.

Trumpet Rider

Reaction score
Lots to like here. I will point out one thing, that there is a lot going on instrumentally and yet everything is clear and nothing gets lost.

Latest posts