Looking for some grounding connector assemblies for JMP-1 preamp - will happily pay your normal fee + shipping

• Thread starter Delicieuxz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Delicieuxz

Reaction score
I'm needing the three grounding connection assemblies for a JMP-1 preamp. If someone here has a JMP-1 for reference or parts, or is familiar with the JMP-1, and can throw the proper parts together, I'll happily pay for the service and the shipping.

The wire is of a thick gauge. Two of the grounding wires are soldered to 1/4" speaker terminals on either end, which I think are the same as Part #F2F1 from amprepairparts.com (it's listed on this page: http://www.amprepairparts.com/hardtofind.htm), with probably-thicker heatshrink over the terminals. The grounding wire that grounds the power jack to the chassis is soldered to the power jack, and the other end of it is soldered to a grounding washer that goes around a screw. The grounding wires with 1/4" speaker terminals are 4", from tip to top of the terminals. The grounding wire for the power jack, with a soldered grounding washer on one end, is about 3.75" from soldered-wire tip tip to the soldered-grounding-washer tip.

On the side of the preamp the power switch is on, the grounding assemblies consist of 2x larger screws, 1x washer that's exterior of the chassis (for the screw that grounds to the power jack), 2x locking washers for the inside of the chassis, a grounding washer that connects to a 1/4" speaker terminal, 2x washers after the grounding washer, and 2x nuts to lock it all down. For the grounding assembly that's on the other side of the preamp, there's a thinner screw riveted to the faceplate, and then there's 1x locking washer for that thinner screw-pole, 1x grounding washer that connects to a 1/4" speaker terminal (looks like the same one used on the other side of the preamp), 1x washer on top of the grounding washer, and 1x nut to lock it down.

I can also use the proper gauge wire needed to hook up the power switch. And if you have available plastic mounts for the JMP-1 PCB, that'd be a bonus. But if you're someone who can make the grounding assemblies, that's my priority right now.
20221024_180847.jpg20221024_181603.jpg20221024_190842.jpg20221024_180902.jpg20221024_190759.jpg20221024_180852.jpg20221024_182030.jpg20221024_181451.jpg20221024_180913.jpg

Delicieuxz

Reaction score
Your location may help you get a reply from the relevant country. If you are UK based, I can produce them for you.
Just a thought.
A pretty good thought. I'm in Canada.

I appreciate the offer and wouldn't mind paying for shipping from the UK, providing it's not crazy. I've bought some pedals from the UK, for which shipping wasn't bad. If an offer from North America doesn't arise, I'll send you a message!

Latest posts