Loving my 1960A (pics)

• Thread starter purpledc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

purpledc

Reaction score
Man, finally got some pics of it. Not like no one has seen a 1960A before. But what was cool about this is it had a blem so I got it for $600 before my trade in. If you look there is a slight blemish in the grille cloth. Ill take that for $200 off. Its just so weird though. I said this in a different thread but my old marshall cabs from the early 00's had yellow lining inside the cab. I was told by a few that that was stopped a long time ago. But Im positive my 00 and 01 cabs had the lining in them. All I know is im super happy with the sound of this cab. I had what should have been a very nice cab before this. A handmade genz benz tribal cab with 4 eminence private jacks. It actually belonged to jack frost (gear whore) of seven witches. That thing sounded like garbage. I dont care if the backboard is MDF or if the casters and handles are plastic. Nothing and I mean nothing sounds like a marshall cab. I would rather have a cab that sounds amazing with plastic appointments over a bulletproof tank of a cab that doesnt have the sound. Anyhow here is a quick picture of my rig and gear if anyone is curious. BTW: the guitars are all carvins

Picture173.jpg

Picture171.jpg

Picture125.jpg