• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Marshall 2061x Handwired UK

• Thread starter j2112c
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j2112c

Reaction score
Guys due to the imminent arrival of a Cornford MK50 this little beauty has to be sold.:)

Fantastic amps as you will know, with a great jangly clean and an early marshall crunch!:)

I looked at a Cornford some months ago and in the process of making a for sale video for the 2061x, decided I just could not bear to sell it.... well another Cornford tempted me and this time I am not playing this baby until it is sold!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have a feeling I will regret this sale as it has the best clean/crunch sound of all my amps, but GAS got the better of me...:hmm:

I am looking for £720 ovno.
If it is sold here on the forum I will give you a new set of JJ Tesla EL84s from Watford Valves for it.
If you live anywhere along the M6 or Westside of the country I can bring it closer to you on one of my trips back home to the North.

Feel free to haggle, if it makes you feel better, but you know you want one and you will also know that though they come in spurts, generally they do not come up for sale very often as they are not a mainstream seller... well they are £1050 retail.

Private Message me if you are interested.

This is the amp for sale:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtjd3FrgieQ]YouTube - Marshall 2061x NOT for sale[/ame]

V-man

Reaction score
:hmm: I'm getting mixed messages here

j2112c

Reaction score
:hmm: I'm getting mixed messages here

It is For Sale... definitely this time!
No going back!:fingersx:

(God I hope I don't regret it, it is a lovely little amp and no backbreaker to carry!:lol:)

As you can tell I am a little reticent to let it go... but the deed is done this time...