Marshall 2150 combo

• Thread starter stuffymuzo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    rare
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stuffymuzo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a 2150 combo that I am thinking of selling. The amp has been completely checked and serviced at Marshall, and re tolexed, new speaker cloth etc, I doubt there is a better example of this rare model anywhere !! Can send pics, but the ones I have are too large for here.

stuffymuzo

Reaction score
Are you referring to my amp ? It has not sold, and I am definitely looking to sell it !

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a 2150 combo that I am thinking of selling. The amp has been completely checked and serviced at Marshall, and re tolexed, new speaker cloth etc, I doubt there is a better example of this rare model anywhere !! Can send pics, but the ones I have are too large for here.
Pics just need re-sized to less than 1M file size.
Or you can post to and image site like imgor.com and paste a link.

For sale threads should be placed in the classifieds section.
Here's the rules:

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hi Stuffy... :welcome:to the forum...

yeah, as fitz said above, we do have rules, etc., for selling stuff on here. Go to the classifieds section. We do have requirements, so, make sure you read the pinned rules thread.

best bet, on top of the rules, is to also include something that assures people of your integrity. Do you frequent other music/gear forums? Do you use a different name there? A good reference is also feedback from sites like ebay, reverb, or other sites that do gear exchange.

it's also, always good to include your location & what to expect regarding shipping...

so, get a price together, w/ some images, & let everyone know what it is you've got to sell. If you have it up on ebay, or reverb, you can post a link to it in the ebay section.

:cheers: