marshall 2555

• Thread starter thork86
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thork86

Reaction score
Guess never heard of the special Marsnall edition Jubilee?

One of a kind!

:lol:

monty- yep finally figured that out!

Adwex

Reaction score
I never use the rhythm clip knob/switch, I think it sounds terrible. In fact, I rarely switch to the rhythm channel. The Jubilee is all about the lead channel.

jcmjmp

Reaction score
I never use the rhythm clip knob/switch, I think it sounds terrible. In fact, I rarely switch to the rhythm channel. The Jubilee is all about the lead channel.

I agree - The rhythm clip is awful. I don't mind the clean tone though. Not the best but still very useable.

monty john

Reaction score
Yes the clean on the Jub is not the best, it does work well in a song that has a clean passage.....this is the ONLY time I go to clean, sometimes though I will use an overdrive pedal on the clean to get that in between soundy...

But when you switch back to the lead channel its like an aha moment!!!:)

No never have I stuck to the rythym clip....

monty john

Reaction score
Well its seems as though whoever used your amp used to PLAY LOUD!!!! My volume knob gets close to 1 o'clock but closer to high noon, typically no matter where I play or I am over the mix...

Look at where he sets the eq knobs, flat out, thats kinda weird, my 900 every knob flat out except volume the thing kicked like a beast I loved it---but not my Jub....sounds harsh....adjust to taste....and I don't like much presence either on this amp...

Les Paul Marshall what more is there?

Looks like a great players amp bro your set once the logo is on enjoy...Rock ON !!!

thork86

Reaction score
yknow, the guy i got it from also had a les paul custom (but cherry instead of black) and im telling you what, its actually not too bad sounding how he has it set. 10 on eq but 0 presense, lead gain and master and about 7, then output (2 is deafening in home!) where it need be.

yeah he was in a touring band so hey musta cranked the amp up just about every night! :dude:

but yeah, maybe its just with a custom that it sounds good like that but sounds great at the hash-marked settings he has.